trying to arrange a service & repair

Discus and support trying to arrange a service & repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi ive been trying to arrange a service & repair to buy a replacement power supply for my xbox one and I keep getting this message when trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Solace_One, Jul 17, 2018.

  1. Solace_One
    Solace_One Guest

    trying to arrange a service & repair


    hi

    ive been trying to arrange a service & repair to buy a replacement power supply for my xbox one and I keep getting this message when trying to choose a service type.

    We’re sorry, but something went wrong at our end. Please try again later. (KAADruB+90iNnRfN.48)

    has anyone got any answers? please!

    :)
     
    Solace_One, Jul 17, 2018
    #1
  2. "Open Tray" Message

    Here is a link for trouble shooting this issue.

    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.





    space

    If this does not help and your console is not still under warranty (1 year from original purchase date) then you will need to pay for a repair/service.

    You can arrange a repair/service by phoning support for your region.
     
    GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Jul 17, 2018
    #2
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    MY DISC TRAY DOES WEIRD

    Send it in for a repair.

    Contact support to arrange a pickup.
     
    CrazY1985, Jul 17, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    trying to arrange a service & repair

    Hi there,

    be sure to try it via a different browser (or inPrivate browsing) or even on a difference device to see if that helps anything.

    If it doesn't help and you keep running into this issue then I suggest contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) and they should be able to set up a repair request for you.

    To contact Xbox Support use Contact Us | Xbox Support

    Let us know the results
     
  5. WPAK Win User

    trying to arrange a service & repair

    Hi there,

    be sure to try it via a different browser (or inPrivate browsing) or even on a difference device to see if that helps anything.

    If it doesn't help and you keep running into this issue then I suggest contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) and they should be able to set up a repair request for you.

    To contact Xbox Support use http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

    Let us know the results
  6. mbaigent Win User

    Xbox one s turns on and then off after 30ish second

    And am I able to arrange a service/repair via there?
  7. Miss Portia Win User

    HDMI Problem, used to have picture but now do not

    Hello! If you arranged for a service repair through our website or via phone, then you will be provided with a shipping label with the address already filled out for you. :)
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Console tray wont open or read certain discs

    Once you open your console Microsoft will not touch it for a repair. You're best to arrange a repair, do that online as it is slightly cheaper than calling support and arranging a repair.
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Will play games as a DVD

    It would seem you need to arrange a repair
    HERE
    . If the console is out of warranty it's slightly cheaper to arrange the repair online rather than calling support. If the console is still in warranty it should be a free repair.

    If you only just got the console within the last few weeks try taking it back to the retailer for a replacement.
Thema:

trying to arrange a service & repair

Loading...
  1. trying to arrange a service & repair - Similar Threads - trying arrange service

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]