Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

Discus and support Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeeNuh, Apr 7, 2020.

1. GeeNuh
    GeeNuh Guest

Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help.

:)

GeeNuh, Apr 7, 2020
  2. mike6074 Win User

-Make sure both of them have added each other out of GAME!

-Create a world and press the select button on the controller to invite. (May be select > x)

-Make sure world settings are not private.
  3. AkiraMysticMoon Win User

Hello there, I might be able to answer this question.

1. Make sure you and your sons friends have add each other

If one them added and the other didn't they cannot join the world in game.

2. Create a world or if you have one already made then open that world there is a tab when you hit the 3 line button on the controller. It will say Invite to game. Please make sure when you start up a new world you have in the mulitplayer tap - Multiplayer
    Game on the is enable by having it to the right side and not to the left.

But if the have a world up please go to the setting and enable it.

Hope this help

Best regards

Akira
  4. madison0685 Win User

Add ons and another profile

I'm trying to find out how to make another "Live" profile for my other child on the Xbox and can't figure out how. We have the Live subscription but for some reason, my other child cannot go on live with my other child when playing Minecraft with their
    friends. We created one on the Xbox directly, but can't figure out how to have her sign on live at same time with my other child. Do you know? Thanks. Much appreciated!
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

Hi, Ashley. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

You can manage your child's multiplayer settings using Xbox family app:https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/family-settings... or you can sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings, select your child's account and make sure that all multiplayer settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

Please click “submit”, once confirmed restart your device to re-sync and make sure all changes are saved.

You can refer to the support link below as your guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  6. Geth Win User

Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft

Thema:

1. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how. - Similar Threads - Trying allow child

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...: I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work I had to buy each one individually but...
  4. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  5. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  6. Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...: Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is a temporary issue and when I try again I keep getting the same thing 74cb5379-aa93-469e-9ef1-8b4d81dd6596
  7. I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to...
  8. I tried to put Deo Vindice as my gamer tag but it says is not allowed. There's no profanity...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to put Deo Vindice as my gamer tag but it says is not allowed. There's no profanity...: I tried to put Deo Vindice as my gamer tag but it says is not not allowed. What's wrong with the name bdede4e4-de7e-4c20-ac67-474429fafbcf
  9. I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...: It prompt for business account or school account only. Why? [img] deb90c40-4018-4b12-9795-8636a96ee459
  10. I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...: can't seem to play modern warfare, it only let's me go to warzone 24244a29-1a81-4c0b-b47d-f34f6a217e95