Trying to add Child account

Discus and support Trying to add Child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have added both accounts via the computer and my credit card info was taken and .50 charged. on the console the parent account is active on XBox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NthPhoenix120, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Trying to add Child account

I have added both accounts via the computer and my credit card info was taken and .50 charged. on the console the parent account is active on XBox live but when I download the profile for the child account it says the parent is not valid and I need to
    change the account. I have tried to do this multiple time over the past week from the console and I get a message that Xbox Live server is down message. Any ideas.

:)

NthPhoenix120, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest
    Privacy settings effecting party chat

Is your brothers account an adult account or a child account and you're trying to add exceptions to the defaults?

Scrtch, Jan 3, 2014
  3. N33D3D1
    N33D3D1 Guest
    Adding child account

I’m trying to add my child account to my family but it won’t add because it’s saying he’s already in a family. Please respond back. Thank you

N33D3D1, Jan 3, 2014
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Xbox account login and settings

Hello Cpt,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Did you set up the account as a child? (young age)

Did the account ever ask to graduate or is it set up with restrictions, if it is then more than likely the account is still a "Child" account.

Try to add the parent account to the child or if the parent account was never made then make one.

How to add a child to a family account.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.
  5. Scrtch Win User

Privacy settings effecting party chat

Is your brothers account an adult account or a child account and you're trying to add exceptions to the defaults?
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Trying to add money to my child's account

7. AnjelOglesby Win User

child privacy settings

Unfortunately, you are unable to change the child account to adult. The account will have to "graduate". You can, however, create a new account with a different age. If you are trying to allow the account access to certain content, log into your Xbox One
    under the Admin account then add the child account to family. This can be done by going to Settings > Scroll to the right to Add to Family > then add the child's profile. Once this has been completed, log into http;//account.live.com to update content access
    for the child account. I hope this information helps.
  8. Mr daffypyle Win User

Unable to login my daughters account.

It is possible that you're trying to login the child account using the parent device or computer. To properly isolate this issue, we'd like to ask some questions:

• Are you trying to log into the child account using the child's device or computer?
    • Have you tried removing the child account from the family account and add it again?
    • Have you tried logging in the child account to other computer to check if the credentials are correct?
Thema:

Trying to add Child account

1. Trying to add Child account - Similar Threads - Trying add Child

2. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  3. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  4. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  5. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  6. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  7. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  8. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  9. Get an error msg when trying to add money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get an error msg when trying to add money: Received the attached msg. It’s been for several days now. Each time I try to add money. Thnx 85b7c31c-1b4c-4b0d-9612-72f7f8171c91
  10. Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account: This is the error: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: 3XA/FPqDTES6BD/2.9.351 It has been...