Trying to add Child account

Discus and support Trying to add Child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have added both accounts via the computer and my credit card info was taken and .50 charged. on the console the parent account is active on XBox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NthPhoenix120, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Trying to add Child account

I have added both accounts via the computer and my credit card info was taken and .50 charged. on the console the parent account is active on XBox live but when I download the profile for the child account it says the parent is not valid and I need to
    change the account. I have tried to do this multiple time over the past week from the console and I get a message that Xbox Live server is down message. Any ideas.

:)

NthPhoenix120, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest
    Privacy settings effecting party chat

Is your brothers account an adult account or a child account and you're trying to add exceptions to the defaults?

Scrtch, Jan 3, 2014
  3. N33D3D1
    N33D3D1 Guest
    Adding child account

I’m trying to add my child account to my family but it won’t add because it’s saying he’s already in a family. Please respond back. Thank you

N33D3D1, Jan 3, 2014
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Xbox account login and settings

Hello Cpt,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Did you set up the account as a child? (young age)

Did the account ever ask to graduate or is it set up with restrictions, if it is then more than likely the account is still a "Child" account.

Try to add the parent account to the child or if the parent account was never made then make one.

How to add a child to a family account.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.
  5. Scrtch Win User

Privacy settings effecting party chat

Is your brothers account an adult account or a child account and you're trying to add exceptions to the defaults?
  6. Mr daffypyle Win User

Unable to login my daughters account.

It is possible that you're trying to login the child account using the parent device or computer. To properly isolate this issue, we'd like to ask some questions:

• Are you trying to log into the child account using the child's device or computer?
    • Have you tried removing the child account from the family account and add it again?
    • Have you tried logging in the child account to other computer to check if the credentials are correct?
  7. AnjelOglesby Win User

child privacy settings

Unfortunately, you are unable to change the child account to adult. The account will have to "graduate". You can, however, create a new account with a different age. If you are trying to allow the account access to certain content, log into your Xbox One
    under the Admin account then add the child account to family. This can be done by going to Settings > Scroll to the right to Add to Family > then add the child's profile. Once this has been completed, log into http;//account.live.com to update content access
    for the child account. I hope this information helps.
  8. XBF Meryem R Win User

Trying to add money to my child's account

Thema:

Trying to add Child account

1. Trying to add Child account - Similar Threads - Trying add Child

2. I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not...: I am trying to add I friend who plays on PlayStation. I have his gamer tag. But still won't pull him up. 50de4237-6fc1-4160-a49d-07a61d1c697c
  3. Trying to add money to my child's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add money to my child's account: I am using the Microsoft Family Safety website in my account. I do not have an xbox and I am not using an xbox. However I keep getting routed to xbox support. Using this link below...
  4. Bug when trying to add my son as a child in my family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug when trying to add my son as a child in my family account: Every time I try to add my son as a one of my "child" accounts, it's "there was a problem, please try later". My son is now pushing me to set up an adult account for him but that would defeat the...
  5. Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?: When I approve and make a purchase for my child i get this error message. “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” Contact us at Microsoft support...
  6. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.: All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d
  7. Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft: My child wants to add friends in minecraft but is getting an error that says he cannot because of the way his account is set up. I've tried removing all restrictions but nothing has worked....
  8. Trying to allow my child to be able to add friends on XBOX ONE. Found the page in settings, ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to allow my child to be able to add friends on XBOX ONE. Found the page in settings, ...: Tried this on the mobile site and on a regular computer. Other tabs let me save options, but this middle tab is reverting anything I set. No error message is given....
  9. Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft: My child wants to add friends in minecraft but is getting an error that says he cannot because of the way his account is set up. I've tried removing all restrictions but nothing has worked....
  10. Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website: I have been trying to add money to my sons Xbox One account, but it keeps coming up with an error code. I've been trying for days and the code has varied from day to day. This is one of them......