Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online ...
Discus and support Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The system is not working at all. It consistantly freezes through games, when we have tried, following advice to reset it, the box freezes it then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Annoyed Xbox user, Oct 11, 2018.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online ...
Loading...
-
Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online ... - Similar Threads - Trying actually speak
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.
in XboX InsidersTried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend... -
Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...
in XBoX on ConsolesEvery time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If... -
Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...: Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the same message(We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.)... -
PC Xbox games are trying to sync, stuck at 0% and never actually start
in XBoX Games and AppsPC Xbox games are trying to sync, stuck at 0% and never actually start: When I start any game now for the first time since 15/8/23 the game gets to its first loading screen and attempts to sync data. During this time the progress bar stays at 0% forever. If I cancel...