Trying to action a repair
Discus and support Trying to action a repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to send my XBOX Series S if for a repair, The message below is all I get every time I have tried to put the requests in. I have tried all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William-1986, Nov 6, 2021.
Thema:
Trying to action a repair
Loading...
-
Trying to action a repair - Similar Threads - Trying action repair
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.
in XboX InsidersTried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend... -
I’m trying to install actions and stuff for my ps5 realm but it keeps saying something went...
in XBoX on WindowsI’m trying to install actions and stuff for my ps5 realm but it keeps saying something went...: I have enough to afford the pack, I have tried this on both ps4 and 5 and no luck, any suggestions? 1eac7891-ca38-48d2-86ea-2ee3c31fe955 -
It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that
in XBoX Rewards & SocialIt says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb -
So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...
in XBoX Games and AppsSo when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...: Using the right stick up forces the left trigger action, it's getting annoying, I need help 869a90bd-3ebc-4407-872e-77ff2c5c38da