Trying to accept the Terms of Use

Discus and support Trying to accept the Terms of Use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying sign in my account on my Xbox 360 but, I need my parent permission, but I'm over 18 years old and I don't remember the password for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TERMINATOR T777, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Trying to accept the Terms of Use

I'm trying sign in my account on my Xbox 360 but, I need my parent permission, but I'm over 18 years old and I don't remember the password for my parent email address, I just want to delete it off of my account,but I don't know how. Can't someone please
    help me about this?

:)

TERMINATOR T777, Jan 1, 2014
  2. AJxbox
    AJxbox Guest
    Cant accept new terms on kids accounts

when a child account is trying to accept the terms of use it shows the email that needs to accept the terms of use for the child account. make sure you are using the correct email and pw to accept.

if the pw is not valid reset the pw at account.live.com for the email shown on the screen when the terms of use pop up.

AJxbox, Jan 1, 2014
  3. accept terms of use

It looks like, based on the most recent games displayed in your profile, that your issue is with Windows LIVE games and not Xbox console games. If I'm right, you will want to post in the Games for Windows forum here:

forums.xbox.com/.../253.aspx
    as this forum is for Xbox console support.

FreeGames4LIVE, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Trying to accept the Terms of Use

Hi Terminator,

Sorry to hear about the parental account troubles. Let's see what we can do.

What is the age on your Microsoft Account? If it is under 18, you will indeed need parental permission.

If you know the parental email address, I would suggest resetting the password
    here
    . Once that is complete, you should be able to successfully sign in.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Hi Terminator,

Sorry to hear about the parental account troubles. Let's see what we can do.

What is the age on your Microsoft Account? If it is under 18, you will indeed need parental permission.

If you know the parental email address, I would suggest resetting the password
    here
    . Once that is complete, you should be able to successfully sign in.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  6. Xx Q T R 1 xX Win User

accepting the terms of use....

It wasn't a child account never was associated with a another account it was set up as adult account from the biggining .

He have called the xbox support and got a case number !!
  7. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Accepting terms of use

Hi Samspaniel286. When you say you're trying to download apps etc, what kind of device are you using? Windows 8? RT? Let us know, and we can go from there.
  8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Accepting terms of use

Hey there frazergx. Actually, I would recommend taking a look at this post for further assistance:

forums.xbox.com/.../355527.aspx
    . Let us know if that helps!
  9. Da Wife Said No Win User

Accepting terms of use

You may need to call support 1-800-4MY-XBOX on this one. You obviously have the correct password as you can login on xbox.com. Hope you can get it worked out.
Thema:

1. Trying to accept the Terms of Use - Similar Threads - Trying accept Terms

2. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  4. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  8. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  9. I am trying to activate developer mode, but each time i get to "I accept the terms and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to activate developer mode, but each time i get to "I accept the terms and...: [img] I have been receiving this error since Thursday 23rd. I have tried to contact Microsoft on numerous occasions, but i have not been able to get any help with this. The money has already been...
  10. Microsoft's developer program doesn't accept my info when trying to sign up

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft's developer program doesn't accept my info when trying to sign up: Hi, I noticed when trying to provide my contact info, the combo box for choosing the "state/province" won't activate, only a text box input appears, the combo box will only activate if I choose...