Trying for a new Puzzle

Discus and support Trying for a new Puzzle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have enough points to get a new puzzle, then the puzzle does not come up, lost all the points. This has happened many times. Frustrating!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnappingCoast88, Nov 29, 2017.

  1. Trying for a new Puzzle


    I have enough points to get a new puzzle, then the puzzle does not come up, lost all the points. This has happened many times. Frustrating!

    :)
     
    SnappingCoast88, Nov 29, 2017
    #1
  2. How can I get new collections of puzzles for Jigsaw Jam?

    The Jigsaw Jam is very challenging for me, but alas, I have done the whole collection of puzzles that is offered in the Jigsaw Jam. I was hoping it would offer new puzzles each month that I can continue to purchase with coins, but they are the same puzzles.
    I have been trying to find out how to get new collections for quite awhile. Can you help?
     
    ZonateChalk421, Nov 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Jigsaw turns off when trying to get to purchased puzzles

    Jigsaw kicks me out often when trying to download. It ALWAYS kicks me out when I try to open new puzzles to purchase or download.

    Also is there a way to delete puzzles you don't want anymore?
     
    SassySunshine, Nov 29, 2017
    #3
  4. CleverElk35 Win User

    Stop the ads

    It doesn't matter if you get the ads or not. I have the premium version and don't get the ads but still have the problems with downloading new puzzles. Everytime I try to download a new puzzle series the game closes out.

    It's VERY frustrating!
  5. PoorBadge97 Win User

    Puzzles won't download

    have not been apple to download any of my puzzles or new puzzles
  6. SavageShark452 Win User

    Will there be a fix to the download problem???

    can no longer purchase new puzzles on puzzle gallery. will this ever be fxed
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

    New Puzzles

    Hey there -

    Congrats on being a puzzle master! New puzzles sound like a good idea. You'll want to head over to >>Xbox Feedback<< and leave your suggestions there.
    :)
  8. ClutchYeti46557 Win User

    Jigsaw Collections missing

    I am having a similar issue. I purchased a new pack yesterday - tokens were subtracted from account but I did not receive the new puzzles. I also don't want to redo the old puzzles in order to get enough tokens for a new pack of puzzles.
Thema:

Trying for a new Puzzle

Loading...
  1. Trying for a new Puzzle - Similar Threads - Trying Puzzle

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. Shame on you. Despite your claim that all solitaire puzzles are solverble,the Tri peaks for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shame on you. Despite your claim that all solitaire puzzles are solverble,the Tri peaks for...: Why is microsoft solitaire collection Tri Peaks for September 2023 Unsolverable? ded94d9d-176b-4878-8178-480026bf8804