Try to dowload Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures in 360

Discus and support Try to dowload Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures in 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i recently got Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures in Games with gold, when i try to download in my 360 the game is missing in the store,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raialonso, Nov 21, 2020.

  1. Raialonso
    Raialonso Guest

    Try to dowload Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures in 360


    Hello, i recently got Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures in Games with gold, when i try to download in my 360 the game is missing in the store, only is available the Demo, maybe is a bug or i don't now whay is hapenning, i try to do this from México.

    Thanks for your help! Try to dowload Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures in 360 :)

    :)
     
    Raialonso, Nov 21, 2020
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

    Hi again,

    The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

    - LEGO The Lord of the Rings

    - LEGO Indiana Jones 2

    - LEGO Star Wars II

    - LEGO Star Wars III

    - LEGO Star Wars: TCS

    - LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

    - LEGO Batman

    - LEGO Batman 2

    - LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

    Do you Lego?

    my first lego was LEGO marvel! for xbox 360. I´ve played lego the movie, lego batman, Indiana Jones, star wars. I have only completed 100% of the achievements of lego marvel and Indiana Jones
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Broken disc. :(

    Lego Indiana Jones 2 is completely different to Lego Indiana Jones 1, yes you have levels from the first 3 films, but these levels are different to what they were on Lego Indiana Jones 1
  5. AlishaT Win User

    Xbox360 compatible games on xbox one s

    They sign in under my account when the console turns on and then 1 signs in as a guest.

    However my nephew tends to play these games on his own and we are unable to save.

    Each time he selects the game in compatible mode the game starts from the beginning.

    Lego Indiana Jones the original adventure and Lego Batman
  6. NYCgoodfella Win User

    Casual Game's You Can't Rage At?

    Lego Star Wars or Lego Indiana Jones.
Thema:

Try to dowload Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures in 360

Loading...
  1. Try to dowload Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures in 360 - Similar Threads - Try dowload Lego

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]