Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Discus and support Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to renew my Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and I keep getting this error. I have confirmed with my bank that Microsoft isn't even attempting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RowanMoonGuard, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

I am trying to renew my Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and I keep getting this error.

I have confirmed with my bank that Microsoft isn't even attempting the charge. It seems impossible to get in touch with someone at Microsoft to resolve this. Fingers crossed I can get some help here. I've been paying for it ever since it became a thing with no issues at all. All of a sudden it fails and won't accept any of my 4 credit cards or PayPal information. My banks have offered no information as they don't even see a charge attempt.

I tried different browsers, my phone, my XBox itself, I keep getting the same error.

Very frustrated. Hope I can get some guidance here.

Absolutely nothing on my account has changed in the last 10 years. Just for fun I even tried resetting my password and still get this annoying persistent error.

:)

RowanMoonGuard, Jul 12, 2021
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, how are you trying to upgrade to Game Pass ultimate subscription? Are you doing so from your console, or are you using a Laptop or Desktop? I would suggest trying to

Contact Support
    for further assistance, just so they can check your account to see that everything is in order as far as Billing info and that there are no discrepencies on the account.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. REDRUM818B Win User

try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help

very frustrating cannot sign into Xbox live I've signed on my account I set up payment options says completed and still not able to connect to network Xbox one live
  4. PBnWax Win User

"Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help"

same issue, been trying to use a credit card instead of a live card from the store.. this is the first time this has happened.. hopefully we get a answer soon. Ive also been on the support chat and phone for over 20 mins.
  5. DeniqL Win User

"Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

6. DeniqL Win User

"Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

I see, lets try deleting the accounts cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to purchase it again
Thema:

Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

1. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. - Similar Threads - Try again Something

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  4. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  5. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  6. Trying to connect app and Xbox and they keep saying try again in a bit. Something went wronf

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect app and Xbox and they keep saying try again in a bit. Something went wronf: Every time I try to connect app and Xbox when I sign in on my Xbox series x it says something went wrong. Try again in a bit e59892cc-8eb3-4c1d-93c8-18d520d8e99e
  7. Trying to claim microsoft points on my xbox app is met with "Try again in a bit. Something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to claim microsoft points on my xbox app is met with "Try again in a bit. Something...: Title pretty much says it all. Quest is locked as complete, but reward can't be claimed. Can't earn more points since the quest remains locked. Applies to both my mobile app as well as my app for...
  8. Something Went Wrong Try Again Later Roblox i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something Went Wrong Try Again Later Roblox i: I logged out of my account on Roblox and i tried logging back in and everything time i clicked login it failed and gave me the message Something Went wrong try again later...
  9. Sharing game clips to OneDrive on Xbox results in “Something Went Wrong” after I “Try again...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing game clips to OneDrive on Xbox results in “Something Went Wrong” after I “Try again...: I like to make compilations on my free time and sharing to my OneDrive always results in the error “:( Something went wrong. Sorry, we can’t share this right now. Try again in a while.”… I’ve been...
  10. "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.: When I go to download a game clip off of Xbox app onto my phone, it comes up with something went wrong try again in a bit. I have already tried: Un-installing and re-installing the Xbox app and...