TRY A DIFFERENT WAY TO PAY This one isn't working. Contact your bank for more info

Discus and support TRY A DIFFERENT WAY TO PAY This one isn't working. Contact your bank for more info in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am facing a problem entering my MasterCard in my account, but after entering it in several accounts and I bought a lot of games with it, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ALI ALIRAQI5959, May 16, 2021.

1. TRY A DIFFERENT WAY TO PAY This one isn't working. Contact your bank for more info

Hello I am facing a problem entering my MasterCard in my account, but after entering it in several accounts and I bought a lot of games with it, I deleted it from my account by mistake, and when I try to enter it in my account, this message appears to me: -

TRY A DIFFERENT WAY TO PAY

This one isn't working.

Contact your bank for more info

After I contacted the bank, the employees told me that my card is working very well and there is no problem with it, noting that the card works on Google Play and other sites, but it is only on Microsoft Store that this problem appears to me. Please help, because I have been in this case for more than a month Please Help

:)

ALI ALIRAQI5959, May 16, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

TRY A DIFFERENT WAY TO PAY This one isn't working.  Contact your bank for more info

Please follow the instructions listed in the link below to add h payment option online instead and make sure the region matches the region of your account and console.

The link: Update your payment option | Xbox Support
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

TRY A DIFFERENT WAY TO PAY This one isn't working.  Contact your bank for more info

Hello there! regarding this issue you will need to actually contact our Xbox Live Support for more information, Contact us | Xbox Support.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Try a different way to pay This one isn't working. Contact your bank for more info.

Hello Gathan 1, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

When was the last time you purchased or redeemed a Game Pass subscription?

You can check it and see the exact date through the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. WPAK Win User

Try a different way to pay

Hi there,

if you are experiecing issues with updating your payment options, be sure to check out
    http://account.microsoft.com/services and the payment options.

If you can't update them there either then the best option is to contact Xbox Support (By Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) via http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Try a different way to pay ..

Hi EthanPrinzy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Discord promotion for Game Pass is only for new subscribers.

Were you a subscriber in the past?
Thema:

TRY A DIFFERENT WAY TO PAY This one isn't working. Contact your bank for more info

1. TRY A DIFFERENT WAY TO PAY This one isn't working. Contact your bank for more info - Similar Threads - TRY DIFFERENT PAY

2. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  3. trying to link 2 different accounts on game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to link 2 different accounts on game pass: I have xbox gamepass ultimate on xbox I just bought a new pc. when I log in it gives me an old microsoft account. I cant seem to find a away to link the account that is on my xbox can anyone...
  4. I’ve tried 3 different tvs and 3 different HDMI cables to try and fix my Xbox audio from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve tried 3 different tvs and 3 different HDMI cables to try and fix my Xbox audio from...: Is my sound chip faulty, and if so, does Microsoft still do repairs on the Xbox one? 96510a5e-07a6-4d81-ac7b-84e5b36b33d0
  5. When I tried logging into my Xbox account on a different Xbox then I usually use it asked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried logging into my Xbox account on a different Xbox then I usually use it asked...: I logged onto my Xbox account after a while. I use to play on a Xbox one but now switching to a Xbox series s but when I tried logging onto the account on the newer Xbox it acts me to create a new...
  6. Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced: Xbox cycles through codes E200, E101 and E102. Have tried to factory reset it twice and it just flashes 2 times in a repeated pattern. Next step is to figure out the price and get my xbox serviced...
  7. Xbox Series X console turns on, but no picture. Tried different HDMI leads no joy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X console turns on, but no picture. Tried different HDMI leads no joy.: Xbox series x turns on, but no Picture. HDMI leads Changed still no joy. Tried all HDMI ports. What to do 5c831746-6730-4f57-95bd-b75a479de0d4
  8. Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games): Hi, I have 2 Xbox's, the series X in the family room and an Xbox One in the game room. Recently My son and wife have been playing Minecraft on the series X, on my account. So I moved to the...
  9. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  10. I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...: I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the problem why I can’t make purchases in the...