Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?
Discus and support Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft erroneously blamed me for typing a profane message in an online chat and then penalized me by withholding my access to said service. I paid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by colby sambrotto, Sep 28, 2023.
Thema:
Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?
Loading...
-
Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal? - Similar Threads - Truly unpleasant interaction
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Slow Loading Times Upon Profile Interaction(s)
in XboX InsidersSlow Loading Times Upon Profile Interaction(s): Hello Xbox staff, I’ve noticed that while in the beta ring, there has been several occasions where I have opened players profiles through the friends menu has had significantly longer buffer/load... -
Minecraft realm can’t interact with anything
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft realm can’t interact with anything: I need help, i tried some dupe glitch i found on ytbe for realms and i now i cant interact with the world. I cant get hit and see how everything moves like animals but i cannot open break eat...... -
6-8 local player game recommendations - interactive
in XBoX Games and Apps6-8 local player game recommendations - interactive: Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for Xbox games that can support 6-8 local players and that tend to generate a lot of conversation among the players. This is for a "language learning... -
Are there any recommended Interactive Game Maps for Wuthering Waves?
in XBoX Games and AppsAre there any recommended Interactive Game Maps for Wuthering Waves?: I've come across an interactive Map from GameVillage but want to know what you guys think of it? 94856c48-5f03-4658-a78a-d0b92e5e2cb8 -
Why cant I interact with group posts?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was... -
Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games: I have a problem with the Prime Video app on Xbox Series S. If I attempt to open or uninstall my Prime Video App, it breaks all other applications and games on my console. The Prime Video app... -
My keyboard won't interact with games and some text boxes
in XBoX on ConsolesMy keyboard won't interact with games and some text boxes: I can't interact with games with anything other than my mouse, my keyboard just doesn't make a reaction, it can use chat boxes if i manage to activate them. Also I can't use some other text boxes... -
I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly...
in XBoX Games and AppsI dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly...: As the question states the account that my playstation minecraft is linked to doesn't exist anymore is it possible to have microsoft manually unlink them or playstation maybe because I have tried...