Trouble with Xbox Gaming Service / Xbox Gaming Service ile ilgili sorun yaşıyorum

Discus and support Trouble with Xbox Gaming Service / Xbox Gaming Service ile ilgili sorun yaşıyorum in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; EN Hi everyone, I have two pcs and I logged in from my second computer to xbox (first pc already logged in). When I open the Xbox app, I had a small... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by batuhan berkdemir, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Trouble with Xbox Gaming Service / Xbox Gaming Service ile ilgili sorun yaşıyorum

EN

Hi everyone,

I have two pcs and I logged in from my second computer to xbox (first pc already logged in). When I open the Xbox app, I had a small notification in the left side of the xbox and this error called "gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005". I did everything in the xbox support page. I reinstalled xbox and game service too. I logged in and out my microsoft account many times. I restarted my pc several times. I restarted microsoft store and more... Is there any solution to solve this problem, please? Thank you.

TR

Merhabalar,

Şimdi benim iki bilgisayarım var ve ikinci bilgisayarımdan giriş yapıyorum (ilkiyle zaten giriş yapmıştım). "Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005" isimli bir uyarı alıyorum, Xbox'a giriş yaptığımda sol tarafta bildirim olarak yazıyor, ve çoğu şeyi denedim. Destekte yazanların hepsini, tekrar silip indirdim, bilgisayara birçok kez reset attım. Microsoft store'u yeniden başlattım ve daha bir sürü şey denedim... Herhangi bir çözümü var mıdır? Teşekkürler

:)

batuhan berkdemir, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Trouble with Xbox Gaming Service / Xbox Gaming Service ile ilgili sorun yaşıyorum

Hello batuhan berkdemir,

It appears that you are having an issue with Gaming services app in your Windows device. Let us check what is causing the issue and will perform some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue so that you can use the Xbox app without an error.

It is possible that the Gaming services app is corrupted or need an update. Here are the troubleshooting steps worth trying for:

1. Make sure Windows is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    2. Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    • Select Library.
    • Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.
    3. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

4. Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services

• Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    • In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    • In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    • Restart your device and try to install the game again.

For your reference, see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello batuhan berkdemir,

Thank you for your prompt response and we apologize for some delay with our response in our end.

We would like to ask few details why you think that the problem is related to your Windows OS.

1. Can you share to us what are the troubleshooting steps did the live support advocate performed to help resolve your concern?

2. Can you tell us exactly the version of Windows you are using? To check, press Windows key + R and it will open the run dialog box. Type winver and hit OK. You can take a screenshot and make sure to conceal sensitive information like your email account.

3. Is your Windows up to date? Has there been an error when trying to install the Windows update?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. batuhan berkdemir Win User

Hello,

It is same thing with the support page that you suggest. I already did all of them and I contacted with a live agent. Still same problem. I guess my OS or PC has problems.

Best Regards,
    Batuhan
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Forza Horizon 3 kendiliğinden kapanıp, oyundan çıkıyor [Translation - Forza Horizon Shoots 3 Continuous Games]

Bazı Forza oyunları etkilendiği için bölgenizde
    canlı servisle ilgili
    herhangi bir sorun olup olmadığını kontrol ettin mi?

Translation:

Have you checked if there are any issues in your region
    with the live service
    as some Forza games are affected?
Thema:

1. Trouble with Xbox Gaming Service / Xbox Gaming Service ile ilgili sorun yaşıyorum - Similar Threads - Trouble Gaming Service

2. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  3. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  4. Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar: i keep getting the error code 0x80070005 4dd7341d-97f3-4098-a95e-f2b8c12d0782
  5. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...
  6. Trouble with a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with a game: I just got a nee xbox series x and I have been trying to play fortnite and its the only game im having trouble with, it just keeps saying “unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please...
  7. Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?: I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them again. Tried logging in and out, restarting my...
  8. Online game troubles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online game troubles: I didn’t have money to pay for ultimate for the week I was supposed to get charged so it canceled since I didn’t pay, but when I logged on today after putting money on the card paying it says i...
  9. Trouble installing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing a game: I recently bought my dad the new COD on his Xbox one. He played it a couple times and when he went to update it, it wouldn't work. We uninstalled it and factory reset the Xbox but now it won't...
  10. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...