trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game...

Discus and support trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my new xbox elite serie 2 is connected on my pc on window 10, but it is really annoying because i can not use it properly. For exemple while i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GhaziGorban, Jan 18, 2022.

  1. GhaziGorban
    GhaziGorban Guest

    trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game...


    my new xbox elite serie 2 is connected on my pc on window 10, but it is really annoying because i can not use it properly.

    For exemple while i am playing apex legends, using simultaneously the joystick up + button A activate to switch fire (single and automatic fire) and increase the volume, when i am not playing apex legends, this combination of button only increase the volume

    the button assigned to switch fire mode in apex legends is left cross, this is really annoying because when i run and jump at the same time (joystick up + button A) the fire mode changes...

    :)
     
    GhaziGorban, Jan 18, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Amory Win User

    trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game and off game

    Morning! Just in case, have you tried changing any of the controller profiles on your Elite 2? If you haven't touched that before, then my next suggestion would be to try changing the controller mapping from inside of the game itself--essentially, logging into Apex Legends and getting to the Keybinds/Controls menu in the game and adjusting the shortcuts to be different.

    It would be a good idea to double-check the profile you use on the Elite controller even if you haven't messed with it before or it's brand new, just in case there's any shortcuts or buttons mapped to unexpected places. You can check what profile you're on with the lighting system on the front of the controller--the three vertical lights between the right joystick and the d-pad.
  3. GhaziGorban Win User

    trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game and off game

    Thank you for trying helping me, but I have found the problem, it was the steam big picture that also put shortcuts action into the games, but I had to modificate it and now it works fine
  4. EnigmaNL Win User

    after latest firmware update the wireless xbox controlled is no more correctly recognized on PC if connected using bluetooth

    I have the very same issue with my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Very annoying indeed.

    How can the Xbox firmware not be recognized by the PC software? Huge oversight by Microsoft...
  5. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

    Hello Reecey23596,

    I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

    Please follow the steps below:

    1. Create a Desktop Shortcut of Sniper Elite 5
    2. Right click on the shortcut and Run as Administrator
    3. Play the Sniper Elite 5

    You have to create a desktop shortcut of Sniper Elite 5 and run the game as Administrator to fix the EAC error. This will bypass restrictions and run the game properly.

    If you’re playing the game using the Xbox Game Pass on PC, then you can right click on the Sniper Elite 5 icon in the Game Pass app and then select Create a Desktop Shortcut. You can then choose “Run as administrator.”

    Follow this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ase-help/b89b1cb5-c45c-4fdd-99b1-3fab1369f52f to get further troubleshooting.
  6. s33r Win User

    Xbox Elite Controller 2 will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

    The original XBox Elite controller requires the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so without that adapter it will not be recognized properly by Windows. The newer, Elite Series 2 can connect to a Windows 10 PC without the need of an adapter.
Thema:

trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game...

Loading...
  1. trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game... - Similar Threads - trouble elite serie

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller.: I bought a Xbox elite 2 game controller and there is a drifting thumbstick issue. I tried to start a repair order but I got stuck at an error message. The message told me to contact the customer...