Trouble with the Hogwarts Legacy videogame for Xbox Series X.

Discus and support Trouble with the Hogwarts Legacy videogame for Xbox Series X. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm experiencing some issues while playing with the Hogwarts Legacy video game, the Field Guide menu doesn't work very well. Every time I want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samantha Bonilla, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Trouble with the Hogwarts Legacy videogame for Xbox Series X.

Hello,

I'm experiencing some issues while playing with the Hogwarts Legacy video game, the Field Guide menu doesn't work very well. Every time I want to select any equipment, mission, floo location, etc, the A button doesn't work.

What I have been doing so far to try to fix this is to quit the game and restart everything, and it has become a very tedious action to do.

This started happening since the last update the game had, about 2 weeks ago...

I also tried uninstalling and re-installing the game and the issue is still there...

Could anyone help me with this?

:)

Samantha Bonilla, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Sure. I appreciate your patience and time here in the community. Hopefully it's gonna be fixed on their next game update.

Please take care!
  4. Samantha Bonilla Win User

Hello again,

thank you for your help, I have already contacted Portkey Games :)

Best regards!
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Samantha!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Please confirm if the issue is specific to that game only. If your A button works well with other games and doesn't encounter any issue, that would only mean that it's a game bug since you even reinstalled it and still having the same issue.

I recommend to contact the game developer or publisher support here https://portkeygamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-u... to report the issue and ask for further assistance.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
Thema:

1. Trouble with the Hogwarts Legacy videogame for Xbox Series X. - Similar Threads - Trouble Hogwarts Legacy

2. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  3. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  4. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  5. Audio trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio trouble: I am trying to change my audio settings through the "audio&music" tab on my xbox one S and it's grayed out and that's typically a connection issue but I have never had a corded headset and have...
  6. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  7. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  8. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...
  9. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  10. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177