trouble with system/games

Discus and support trouble with system/games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; awhile back my xbox 360 got the dreaded red ring of death, there was nothing i could do to fix the system so i decided to get another one for cheap( no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by strife278, Feb 4, 2022.

  1. strife278
    strife278 Guest

    trouble with system/games


    awhile back my xbox 360 got the dreaded red ring of death, there was nothing i could do to fix the system so i decided to get another one for cheap( no hard drive) i slapping the hard drive from the one that kicked the bucket and due it worked fine but some of the content i have on it is not longer playable. the reason for this is ive had it for a very long time and lost the account info for the account used and was forced to create a new 360 account. so do i just break down and just rebuy the stuff again or is there some way to get the content back. ( said content was somehow corrupted )

    :)
     
    strife278, Feb 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    trouble with system/games

    It would be a licensing issue that's keeping it from not working. You would have to have access to the original account that purchased the content in order to fix it. Otherwise, you'd have to rebuy the content.
  3. strife278 Win User

    trouble with system/games

    was afraid that might be the case, thank you for the quick answer
  4. Rageverified✔️1 Win User

    Trouble starting system

    My console is under preview program. I already tried those steps
  5. Geth Win User

    Trouble starting system

  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

    Trouble starting system

    Hello There

    Sorry there are issues with the preview Update. You can go to the
    Preview Forum
    and post all your ideas or issues on the forum that are strictly made for preview members.

    I hope this helps ^‿^
Thema:

trouble with system/games

Loading...
  1. trouble with system/games - Similar Threads - trouble system games

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Trouble after xbox system restart

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble after xbox system restart: Hi, after restarting my xbox I find myself unable to connect to the ea servers on my account also being unable to access my epic games account Aswell as this my game pass subscription has...