Trouble with sync user

Discus and support Trouble with sync user in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Since a week I have problems with the sync my user name for that reason I can´t play the tourney and the diary games. What I can do for solve this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nichocaehua, Jul 19, 2017.

  1. Nichocaehua
    Nichocaehua Guest

    Trouble with sync user


    Hi,

    Since a week I have problems with the sync my user name for that reason I can´t play the tourney and the diary games. What I can do for solve this problem?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Nichocaehua, Jul 19, 2017
    #1
  2. DELTAprime
    DELTAprime Guest
    Bluray out of sync

    I'm having trouble with Lip-sync also. Tried Star Trek The Next Generation Season 2 Blu-ray it was really badly out of sync. Also tried Battlestar Galactica Season One Blu-ray, not quite as badly out of sync but was still out of sync.
     
    DELTAprime, Jul 19, 2017
    #2
  3. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Trouble with game sync data

    I am having trouble with game sync data with some games I have tried all the troubleshooting steps but nothing works. I can't even play fallout 4 thanks to microsoft and the useless cloud
     
    twaig1690, Jul 19, 2017
    #3
  4. grex9101 Win User

    Unable to sync user?

    Uninstalling and reinstalling keeps your games anyway unless I'm much mistaken?

    I'm more annoyed about losing games in the meantime.

    One other thing that happened after the update that I haven't mentioned - I had four active games, tried to start a new one and i told my I had reached my limit.

    Anyone else get that?
  5. karlajoMN55378 Win User

    Unable to sync user?

    Thank gosh I am not the only one. Was worried I would have to uninstall and reinstall. Or worse yet

    ...that my new addiction was being taken away from me!!! :(
  6. AndrewCL Win User

    Unable to sync user?

    It doesn't seem to be related directly to the update: I've played moves since updating. I think it's more likely to be an Xbox problem. Hopefully it can be fixed quickly.

    It does seem that there have been more problems since the sale to Microsoft Studios and the integration with Xbox.
  7. Isaías K. Molina Win User

    Unable to sync user?

    Same problem "Unable to sync user". Please fix problem.
  8. grex9101 Win User

    Unable to sync user?

    Exactly the same for me since the update.
Thema:

Trouble with sync user

Loading...
  1. Trouble with sync user - Similar Threads - Trouble sync user

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x: It's been 4 days and I can't join a discord server, every time I try, the connection buffers then I get the message "Sorry looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Here are the...