Trouble with MS Rewards redemption
Discus and support Trouble with MS Rewards redemption in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay, it's been a while since I've used Microsoft Rewards, and I decided to use the points I have accumulated to redeem a 5$ Xbox gift card (and a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LMCScout, Mar 7, 2023.
Thema:
Trouble with MS Rewards redemption
Loading...
-
Trouble with MS Rewards redemption - Similar Threads - Trouble Rewards redemption
-
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital
in XboX InsidersOmega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s
in XboX InsidersWiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You... -
Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games
in XboX InsidersCan someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160... -
Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber... -
Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards
in XBoX on WindowsTrouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards: I tried redeeming 5000 reward points for a 5$ gift card. It says something went wrong and now my points are gone and I don't have a gift card balance. What are my options?... -
Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?
in XBoX AccessibilityAnyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?: I recently moved to the Isle of Man from the UK and since I have not been able to access the Microsoft Rewards as it keeps saying "oops it looks like your on the go". I've changed my location...