Trouble with MS Bingo

Discus and support Trouble with MS Bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played Bingo for years. A few months, I couldn't get the daily rewards of coins and tickets. It kept on telling me that my purchase was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShrillTea7, Jul 21, 2017.

  1. ShrillTea7
    ShrillTea7 Guest

    Trouble with MS Bingo


    I have played Bingo for years. A few months, I couldn't get the daily rewards of coins and tickets. It kept on telling me that my purchase was cancelled.

    I uninstalled the program and tried to re-install. After about 7 to 8 failures it downloaded. It didn't takecare of the problem.

    I sent an error report about 3 times. Still no response.

    So I will go and play Bingo Showdown.

    MD Lassy

    :)
     
    ShrillTea7, Jul 21, 2017
    #1
  2. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    MS Bingo

    Hey notaplayer9!

    I noticed you were having trouble playing on MS Bingo the best place to get some assistance regarding this would be by posting your situation on the Bingo community forum located here

    Microsoft Bingo


    Hope that helps and thank you for reaching out!
     
    XBF George L, Jul 21, 2017
    #2
  3. bingo does not work

    having trouble with microsoft bingo
     
    SoapyDrop928897, Jul 21, 2017
    #3
  4. XBF George L Win User

    MS Bingo

    Hey notaplayer9!

    I noticed you were having trouble playing on MS Bingo the best place to get some assistance regarding this would be by posting your situation on the Bingo community forum located here

    Microsoft Bingo


    Hope that helps and thank you for reaching out!
  5. ApartScarf18987 Win User

    bingo won't connect or stay connected today

    having trouble connecting to bingo server
  6. Luke9_589 Win User

    MS Bingo fairly consistently lists an error. With a satellite, in certain weather, that makes sense.Today is clear & warm What gives?

  7. TwoDiamond82714 Win User

    Trouble with Bingo

    connection keeps breaking up my game
  8. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

    Bingo Trouble

    The Servers Was Having Trouble Yesterday. Everything Should Be Back To Normal If Not Please Contact The Official Support At: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

Thema:

Trouble with MS Bingo

Loading...
  1. Trouble with MS Bingo - Similar Threads - Trouble Bingo

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x: It's been 4 days and I can't join a discord server, every time I try, the connection buffers then I get the message "Sorry looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Here are the...