Trouble with loading screen.

Discus and support Trouble with loading screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have been having this issue with my game for the past few hours now and how this all started was; I changed my gamer tag from the old one i had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zeiir0, Oct 28, 2017.

  1. Zeiir0
    Zeiir0 Guest

    Trouble with loading screen.


    So, I have been having this issue with my game for the past few hours now and how this all started was; I changed my gamer tag from the old one i had changed it too about roughly five or six months ago, Fable three worked very well and I was able to play
    it perfectly fine. But after changing my gamertag on my Xbox One the game will load up, I'll press the start button and it will take me to the loading screen and as soon as I'm about to load into the game it immediately takes me back to the dashboard. I was
    talking with support for a little over three hours trying to resolve this issue. I tried resetting my xbox one, uninstalling everything and reinstalling everything regarding the game and DLCs about three times on my xbox one, and so after doing that and it
    still failing i went to my xbox 360 and redownloaded my box live account due to the gamertag change, it worked perfectly fine on the 360 but none of my characters were saved on the 360. So i decided to go back to my one and attempted restarting the console
    for the fifth time and the same thing is still happening. I'm uncertain if anyone is having this issue but Do you think I'll need to buy it digitally or something? I'm very confused on the matter and help would be wonderful or advice.

    :)
     
    Zeiir0, Oct 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Dookie T
    Dookie T Guest
    Hydro Tunder

    I am having trouble loading a second player profile to play 2 player split screen. It says the profile hasn't been completely downloaded. Can anyone help me with this?
     
    Dookie T, Oct 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (27.10.17) XB1

    Yes you can drop the difficulty level down on the fly, pretty sure one of the loading screens said to do it if having trouble.
     
    Indiana Jones, Oct 28, 2017
    #3
  4. DanielFuller2 Win User

    purchase and content usage

    Having trouble with Pubg try to play a game and it loads and as soon as it tries to put me in a game it kicks me to the xbox one home screen
  5. xX007Hitman32Xx Win User

    Dashboard still not loading.

    Yeah , it will load the offline dashboard fine, but not the online 1 on the days that I have trouble with it. Yes the little circle that keeps going around in the center of the screen.
  6. CarlBrutovsky Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection

    Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  7. Shadowbeef Win User

    Netflix issues

    Having trouble with Netflix too. At first it opened Netflix but loaded no content. I followed Microsoft directions and deleted netlix from my xbox and then loaded it up again. Now it just freezes on the Netflix screen when it tried to start up. this sucks.
  8. Gabe is Special Win User

    Xbox freezes

    I'm having troubles playing multiplayer. Every time a match is about to start loading the map, I get a black screen and I have to reboot the game. Help please!
Thema:

Trouble with loading screen.

Loading...
  1. Trouble with loading screen. - Similar Threads - Trouble loading screen

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Trouble loading into apex legends (error code 404)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble loading into apex legends (error code 404): Hello, I am experiencing a startup issue with Apex Legends on my Xbox series S, I can't load past the start screen and I've tried exiting the game, restarting my Xbox, uninstalling and...