trouble with installing a disc game

Discus and support trouble with installing a disc game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well I have been trying to install Call of Duty black ops 3 for almost two days, but every time I install it just stops installing at 60% of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jlozaortiz, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Jlozaortiz
    Jlozaortiz Guest

Well I have been trying to install Call of Duty black ops 3 for almost two days, but every time I install it just stops installing at 60% of the installation, and every time I click to resume the installation it goes on like 2 minutes without advancing nothing and just suddenly its stops again, I already restarted the console like four times, I already install and uninstall the progress of the installation I even cleaned the disc like 5 time but every time, I still get the same problem, I also tried downloading it from the Xbox app but when I introduce the disc its like it's a duplicate,
    trouble with installing a disc game [​IMG]

trouble with installing a disc game [​IMG]

:)

Jlozaortiz, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I apologize for the trouble. Please try installing the game offline as well, I got you here the complete steps from Xbox support:

"Take your console offline, cancel the download, and then power cycle the console. After you successfully install the game, go online and let the update download.

Step 1: Use your console offline

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

3. Select Go offline.

Step 2: Cancel the download

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.

2. Select Manage > Queue.

3. Highlight the game you’re trying to install and press the Menu button on the controller.

4. Select Cancel.

Step 3: Eject the game disc and power cycle the console

1. Eject the game disc.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button to open the Power Center.

3. Select Restart console.

4. Select Restart.

Step 4: Install the game

After the console restarts, insert the disc. Follow the steps to install the game.

Step 5: Go online and let the game update install

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

3. Select Go online."
  3. Jlozaortiz Win User

Well I got the initial problem back, that constantly in the middle of the download it just suddenly stops, right now i have 51.5% and it already started to stop constantly.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Is there any improvement after performing the steps?
  5. Jlozaortiz Win User

thanks, i finally could download it, have a nice weekend,
  6. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update. Let's then try to reset the console keeping your games and apps and then try to install the game through the disc. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. trouble with installing a disc game - Similar Threads - trouble installing disc

2. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  3. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  4. Trouble installing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing a game: I recently bought my dad the new COD on his Xbox one. He played it a couple times and when he went to update it, it wouldn't work. We uninstalled it and factory reset the Xbox but now it won't...
  5. Trouble installing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing games: Lately I've been having a real tough time installing games on my Xbox. I keep it and my games up to date as much as possible, and I have an external hard drive for games. So, lately whenever I...
  6. Trouble installing FIFA 21 on XBOX ONE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing FIFA 21 on XBOX ONE.: . When trying to reinstall, it always stops at 1,2-1,7%. I really wanna play FIFA 21, so if you could help that would be great. It's also not available on the Microsoft Store fyi...
  7. Has anyone had trouble with installing games on Xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had trouble with installing games on Xbox game pass pc: Im trying to download a game on xbox game pass pc but i run into the error code 0x8007490 and ive tried all off the troubleshoot methods but to no avail they dont solve the issue Any help will...
  8. Xbox Digital Game Installation Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Game Installation Trouble: Hey there I've got an Xbox One S, and I've downloaded some games last week and today. So tonight I wanted to download some other games, and it says "not compatible" with my Xbox One S. Despite...
  9. Trouble with installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with installation: I am trying to install fallout 4 on my pc but it will get stuck on the installation stage with an error code: 0x80070005 this does not happen with any other games I download...
  10. Trouble installing mods and playing offline.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble installing mods and playing offline.: I have an Xbox series X and farming simulator 22, I have bought mods for it in the past (at a friend's house as I do not have internet access) and I was able to play with the new mods offline...