Trouble with Forza Horizon 3 download

Discus and support Trouble with Forza Horizon 3 download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son mistakenly x-ed out of the free Forza download, and now it won't let him access it to finish. Is there any way we can get to it to finish the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlumMist955129, Jul 21, 2017.

  1. Trouble with Forza Horizon 3 download


    My son mistakenly x-ed out of the free Forza download, and now it won't let him access it to finish. Is there any way we can get to it to finish the download?

    Thanks,

    Pam

    :)
     
    PlumMist955129, Jul 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Forza Horizon 3 preorder problem

    While doing support chats today i have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble with forza horizon 3 preorder download. i am creating this thread so everyob=ne can discuss the problems as a whole.
     
    Game Master TZ, Jul 21, 2017
    #2
  3. TrefleMer49
    TrefleMer49 Guest
    not load Forza 3 profil

    Hello,

    I purchase Forza Horizon 3 today on www.instant-gaming.com. I download the game with the windows store, but when i'm start Forza Horizon 3 a message say me don't load Forza Horison 3 profil so ididn't play...
     
    TrefleMer49, Jul 21, 2017
    #3
  4. kamo4444
    kamo4444 Guest

    Trouble with Forza Horizon 3 download

    kamo4444, Jul 22, 2017
    #4
  5. kamo4444 Win User

    Trouble with Forza Horizon 3 download

  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

    Forza Horizon - Play Anywhere issue

  7. hungerchicken21jeff Win User

    xbox app Forza horizon 5

    Hello

    • I do have the latest Windows Updates.
    • There are no error codes that come up, the progress bar just flicks on and off.
    • I am able to download other games, it is just the Forza Horizon 5. I can even download Forza Horizon 4 with no trouble.
    Thanks
  8. Laxuuus Win User

    Change xbox birth data. Child Profile

    Is it possible then to associate this account as a parent account?

    because I'm having trouble with Forza Horizon 3

    When I try to download a look of a car in the game the following error is displayed:

    Privilege blocked

    "This feature is blocked by the parental control settings of xbox live"
  9. Mister Maka Win User

    I have a problem when I bought a Forza Horizon 3 when I'm running for no reason and I'm asking for h

    Hey there xXd7oomy808Xx.

    So that we can best help out, can you clarify what the trouble is that you're having with Forza Horizon 3? Thanks :)
Thema:

Trouble with Forza Horizon 3 download

Loading...
  1. Trouble with Forza Horizon 3 download - Similar Threads - Trouble Forza Horizon

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Playing the Summer/Wet season on Forza horizon 5 does anyone have trouble with the treasure...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing the Summer/Wet season on Forza horizon 5 does anyone have trouble with the treasure...: Playing the Forza Horizon 5 game at the moment and the treasure chest challenge is waiting to be collected but on the ap itself it says it's been collected but it hasn't as of yet. With the box...