Trouble with digital download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Trouble with digital download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. On March 5, 2020, I purchased a digital download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 from Microsoft Store. When I was able to enter the 25 digit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TerenceMcGinley, Mar 6, 2022.

  1. Trouble with digital download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020


    Hello. On March 5, 2020, I purchased a digital download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 from Microsoft Store. When I was able to enter the 25 digit code, the program eventually showed up, but when I tried to install it, suddenly X-Box was a part of it. I am not an X-Box gamer (or any kind of gamer). So I followed the instructions (opened an X-Box account) and now, the downloaded flight simulator program is nowhere to be found on my computer. I've gone to Program Files/View/Hidden items.....nothing. The only download that shows from March 5 is the download of the X-Box app installer. And, of course, the 25 digit code is a one-time thing, so can't try to download again. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    :)
     
    TerenceMcGinley, Mar 6, 2022
    #1
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

    Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

  3. LoneRanger5 Win User

    Download Pending

    I ordered Microsoft Flight 2020 Flight Simulator. It hasn’t downloaded after a day. Keeps saying pending
  4. richbailey4 Win User

    Account

    Good morning Pam

    Thank you, yes I’m getting the Series s! How about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, is that workable?

    Also it’s Digital download only, right? Can I download from any site?
  5. TSGFred Win User

    Flying Simulator

  6. Vanessaez Win User

    My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the folder from when it was in my PC, and I’m thinking i should download it onto the drives official folder, should I

    Hello, Yes, it is possible to configure Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates to be downloaded to an external folder. To do this, follow these steps:

    Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 application.

    Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

    Select "General" in the left sidebar.

    Scroll down to the "Updates" section.

    Select the "Use a different location for updates" option.

    Select the external folder where you want the updates to be downloaded.

    Select "OK."

    Once you have completed these steps, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates will be downloaded to the external folder you selected.

    Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
Thema:

Trouble with digital download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Loading...
  1. Trouble with digital download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Trouble digital download

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. Xbox Digital Game Installation Trouble

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Game Installation Trouble: Hey there I've got an Xbox One S, and I've downloaded some games last week and today. So tonight I wanted to download some other games, and it says "not compatible" with my Xbox One S. Despite...
  10. Trouble xbox S all digital needing offline updates

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble xbox S all digital needing offline updates: I have an Xbox S all digital the O.S 22000 and I'm trying an offline update , ive already tried osu1 .the xbox doesn't recognize the flash drive is in not . 2603205c-a22e-46ee-a0a3-0e1b3e3eb1a0