Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data

Discus and support Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am attempting to clear my saved data through storage, so I can start the game anew, but am struggling to do so. After clearing data, I get the login... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkestDock675, May 11, 2022.

  1. Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data


    I am attempting to clear my saved data through storage, so I can start the game anew, but am struggling to do so.
    After clearing data, I get the login error that says this: "Login failed, check your info" there are also multiple times where it says connection is failing for some reason as it takes an age to even get to that point.

    After various attempts to clear it, both on console only and deleting said data everywhere, somehow my data ends up coming back after deleting and re-installing the game.

    :)
     
    DarkestDock675, May 11, 2022
    #1
  2. DarkestDock675 Win User

    Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data

    After making this original post, I went to the customer service site and had my account deleted like I wished to after a few days.
    Thanks for the help!

    It definitely had to do with Warframe's account not being held by Xbox, but rather by Warframe servers.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data

    Hello, DarkestDock675. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    Can you please follow these steps, please?

    First, remove the saves again from everywhere:

    My Games and Apps.

    Click on Installed games.

    Find Warframe.

    Select Menu (three lines) and choose Manage Games.

    Scroll down to Saves.

    On the saved File, press the A button and select Delete Save data.

    Now choose “Delete everywhere“.

    Confirm the action and click on Yes.

    Go into your Xbox settings > General > Network Settings and select Go Offline.

    Play the game for a while and go to Network Settings and select Go Online.

    When the synchronization starts, cancel it.

    Then a two-choice dialog will appear on the screen saying that the game being played does not match the game stored on the cloud. Choose to stick with the game currently underway. It will overwrite the cloud save.

    See if this helps and let me know.
  4. Patirisha Win User

    Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data

    The onliest possibility is to create a new Warframe account. I'm not very familar with warframe, but I think you could unlink your xbox account from your actual warframe account, and then create a new account and link your xbox profile to the new one so you start from scratch, if theres limitations with linking and stuff, well. Then you're out of luck. Probably you could contact costumer support from warframe to ask if they could reset your account, wich would probably take much patience many emails and whatnot.

    Lucas Lauer's advice works on games like Forza Horizon and stuff but not on games linked within other accounts outside of microsofts system, like Fortnite and so on where you linked your live accounts to other "main" accounts.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

    Sync data issue

    Hello SPECTRE_KENNEDY,

    Thank you for keeping up with us. The option to clear local saved data removes saved data from the console itself. As long as the console has a connection to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you have any games that you have
    played while offline, we recommend going online with those games to upload the saved data to the cloud. Once all you saved data is secured on the cloud, we suggest clearing the local saved games. Sometimes an account may have trouble with collecting the saved
    data from the cloud. This is where clearing local saved games can help. The option to clear local saved games will re-sync the saved data from the cloud to your account. We hope this helps!
  6. AddíGómez G. Win User

    Syncing problems, error 0x80831002

    I couldn't pass any game to the internal storage. It happened again the trouble with the local saved data, I had to clear the data and again, the E105 came up.
Thema:

Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data

Loading...
  1. Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data - Similar Threads - Trouble clearing Warframe

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x: It's been 4 days and I can't join a discord server, every time I try, the connection buffers then I get the message "Sorry looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Here are the...