Trouble with Classh of Heroes

Discus and support Trouble with Classh of Heroes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am playing Clash of Heroes and I went on multiplayer and all of artifacts are all gone and my people I unlocked do you know how to fix it? I went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by staticscreamo, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Trouble with Classh of Heroes

Hi I am playing Clash of Heroes and I went on multiplayer and all of artifacts are all gone and my people I unlocked do you know how to fix it? I went in my storage and everything is fine. I tried to continue the story too but it took me to the beginning
    I really don't want to start the game all over again.

:)

staticscreamo, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Lost all progress

Same thing happened to me. Completely wiped my stats. I've also been having trouble with Kinect randomly switching users for no apparent reason, in Killer Instinct and in Marvel Super Heroes. Very frustrating.

RyanTheTragic13, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    THQ files Bankruptcy

Wonder whats going to be happening with the Company of Heroes servers and more importnatly Company of Heroes 2

Shaggy2000, Jan 2, 2014
  4. RyanTheTragic13 Win User

Lost all progress

Same thing happened to me. Completely wiped my stats. I've also been having trouble with Kinect randomly switching users for no apparent reason, in Killer Instinct and in Marvel Super Heroes. Very frustrating.
  5. UnyoBro Win User

Navy SEALs disciplined for consulting on MoH Warfighter

Nope the facts say they released the info. The seals aren't disputing it. They knowingly broke the trust of the seals and they're paying for it. The reason they didn't get in more trouble is because they're heroes, and one of them was on the Bin Laden raid.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

xbox 360 guitar not working on my windows 10

7. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Bought a new Xbox

[quote user="HeAn ThE HeRo"]

Yea, i did. Thank you. I searched up if other people had same problem with the store and it seems like they sell pre owned xbox without telling it :(

[/quote]

Stores can be in trouble for lying on selling a product.
  8. Nicks Ph8 Win User

0x8004804E FIX!

You're a hero... My hero...
Thema:

Trouble with Classh of Heroes

1. Trouble with Classh of Heroes - Similar Threads - Trouble Classh Heroes

2. troubles signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubles signing in: i have troubles signing in, it shows a white screen. i DO NOT want to remove all my accounts cause they are old and store lots of items. PLEASE help!! 83f0ba8b-7f90-4ee8-b247-cf6f80bae2e9
  3. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  4. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  7. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  8. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  9. Audio trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio trouble: I am trying to change my audio settings through the "audio&music" tab on my xbox one S and it's grayed out and that's typically a connection issue but I have never had a corded headset and have...
  10. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...