trouble with Blader Runner 2049's digital store listings regarding UHD purchasing option

Discus and support trouble with Blader Runner 2049's digital store listings regarding UHD purchasing option in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Blade Runner 2049 released on the digital Microsoft Store December 26th, 2017, it is a movie that's supposed to be playable on the Movies & TV app, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xDamnYouSalazar, Dec 26, 2017.

1. trouble with Blader Runner 2049's digital store listings regarding UHD purchasing option

Blade Runner 2049 released on the digital Microsoft Store December 26th, 2017, it is a movie that's supposed to be playable on the Movies & TV app, and was supposed to release with a purchasing option for 4K Ultra High Definition with HDR support.

Currently, if I do a search for the film on the Microsoft Store or the Movies & TV site I will see 3 separate listings for the film, one version without any special features, and two versions with special features, all listed for the same prices, $14.99
    for the Standard Definition version (SD) and $19.99 for the High Definition version (HD).

trouble with Blader Runner 2049's digital store listings regarding UHD purchasing option [​IMG]

Two of these three versions explicitly mention in the item description that a 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) version with HDR support is available and to select that version when making the purchasing decision between SD/HD/UHD; UHD movies typically retail
    for $29.99 from past experience, However, on the purchasing page for all three versions, the only options available are SD and HD, and no UHD version is available from the drop down menu despite in two of the listing there being explicitly stated in the item
    description that there's supposed to be a 4K UHD version available. I also recall before the film's release that an UHD pre-order option was available.

In the screenshot of the store that I've provided below, you can see in the description the mention of the Ultra High Definition version and instructions to purchase it by "selecting the UHD option in the resolution drop down menu", but
    as you can see, I have clicked the resolution drop down menu and only the HD/SD options are available. It is the same for all three versions of the film, at least regarding the options in the resolution drop down menu.

trouble with Blader Runner 2049's digital store listings regarding UHD purchasing option [​IMG]

I would like to purchase the UHD version of this film to enjoy on my Xbox One X and 4K UHD HDR capable television, but I'm incapable of making that purchase at this time due to problems in the store listings. Please address in a timely manner. I've been
    looking forward to this digital release on the Microsoft Store for a while, and I am quite disappointed in this oversight.

:)

xDamnYouSalazar, Dec 26, 2017
  2. STO32
    STO32 Guest
    Xbox one S can't read blade runner 2049 4k blueray

My Xbox one S can't read the blueray of blade runner 2049 UHD. Can someone tell me what is going on ? The error code show by the xbox is 0x000000005

STO32, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Hazzy143
    Hazzy143 Guest
    Blade runner 2049

pre ordered blade runner 2049 and I still can’t watch it even tho it’s released on dvd. When can I watch it

Hazzy143, Dec 26, 2017
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Blade runner 2049

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately we are unable to assist with Microsoft Movies & TV issues here on the Xbox Forums. The best place to report issues with Microsoft Movies & TV will be in our
    Microsoft Movies & TV Support Forum. That way the appropriate team can have visibility and assist further.

Hope this helps!
  5. pawncrackers Win User

What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

TV: Firefly, Preacher.. not too hot on film tie-ins atm, but Blade Runner/2049 is up there. :)

L
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD 4k TV.

7. DanielFinch Win User

Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD 4k TV.

8. ngocphi Win User

Can I play an Xbox Series X game on an Xbox Series S?

Digital only series s/x install are different

Uhd files aren't included in series s installs
Thema:

trouble with Blader Runner 2049's digital store listings regarding UHD purchasing option

1. trouble with Blader Runner 2049's digital store listings regarding UHD purchasing option - Similar Threads - trouble Blader Runner

2. troubles signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubles signing in: i have troubles signing in, it shows a white screen. i DO NOT want to remove all my accounts cause they are old and store lots of items. PLEASE help!! 83f0ba8b-7f90-4ee8-b247-cf6f80bae2e9
  3. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  4. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  7. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  8. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  9. Audio trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio trouble: I am trying to change my audio settings through the "audio&music" tab on my xbox one S and it's grayed out and that's typically a connection issue but I have never had a corded headset and have...
  10. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...