Trouble with being signed in to borderlands

Discus and support Trouble with being signed in to borderlands in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i try to sign in to play borderlands it said im not signed in and then it said something was wrong with my microsoft acct. the computer said the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RuthieDawson, Dec 3, 2020.

  1. RuthieDawson
    RuthieDawson Guest

    Trouble with being signed in to borderlands


    When i try to sign in to play borderlands it said im not signed in and then it said something was wrong with my microsoft acct. the computer said the samething.

    :)
     
    RuthieDawson, Dec 3, 2020
    #1
  2. ElectroFlying Win User

    Borderlands 2 troubles.

    Hey there .

    Glad you were able to install all the DLC, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your save file. Just curious, if you start a new save are you able to access all the DLC?
    No, it all gets queue'd up and seemingly dl's but when you go to play the game with say Mecromancer, it will not load her and prompts me to buy her dlc. So as stated above.. Back to square one.

    I noticed on the 360, that Borderlands 2 with all the dlc is over 15gb, while on the X1 it's only 14. something gb.

    I hope they patch this soon as I would like to complete ALL of Borderlands 2 solo using the X1 controller.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Trouble with Borderlands 2

  4. ElectroFlying Win User

    Borderlands 2 troubles.

    It is Friday, March 3rd, 2017. 6:35 PM (EST)

    Put in Disc 2 from Borderlands 2: Which reads. "Add-On Installation Disk" and got the same message, which reads...

    "Unable to load this save data because it is from downloadable content you do not have or are not permitted to use. If you have purchased this downloable content, please ensure that it is fully downloaded and installed."

    (A) Select (B) Cancel

    Exact word for word wording.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Borderlands 2 troubles.

    Hey there ElectroFlying.

    To access the DLC content, you'll need to insert the correct disc in order to start the download for the content. Are you certain you're using the correct disc for Borderlands 2? Double check that and let us know :)
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Borderlands DLC trouble

    I would also like to add that many times when purchasing through an in game store, you must wait right there for the download to finish. If you exit the download screen it will stop the download. These do not download in the background.
Thema:

Trouble with being signed in to borderlands

Loading...
  1. Trouble with being signed in to borderlands - Similar Threads - Trouble being signed

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. I am having trouble being able to communicate in a party!Also my privacy settings are not...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble being able to communicate in a party!Also my privacy settings are not...: My privacy settings are not loading and I’m unable to communicate in patty’s? fcfc38ab-837b-42c2-bc00-86d143a78292