Trouble with adding someone on my friends list

Discus and support Trouble with adding someone on my friends list in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am trying to add Mrketcup to my friends list but it is not letting me and it is keep saying something went wrong please help and no i am not blocked... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Michael Wood4, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Trouble with adding someone on my friends list

I am trying to add Mrketcup to my friends list but it is not letting me and it is keep saying something went wrong please help and no i am not blocked or anything like that and what should I do?

:)

Michael Wood4, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please make sure that your account and privacy settings are set up correctly. You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that this setting are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can add friends

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.

Also, the same goes for your friend.
  3. EastBayWilly Win User

Can't Add Friends, Says they don't exist even though the account is spelled correctly.

Spelling is exact, my friends list isn't full (11 friends listed) and his account is new, privacy settings haven't changed since the last time I added someone and xbox.com "can't find the user name".
  4. CaptainSwift5 Win User

Friends list issue

Hey all!

Our team was aware of some troubles with this, but the issue should be cleared up. Are you still having troubles seeing your Friends list or has it cleared up for you?
    We are having that same issue....a friend he's added isn't showing on friends list and since we only communicate with friends, he can't hear him or play with him.
  5. f6a102b9-b61a-451a-9 Win User

friends and followers

Yes but blocking and muting does not remove someone who is not following me

. Let me explain it as if I was the person who added me. Okay here goes, I recently added someone as a friend but they blocked and muted me without adding me back. So I changed my relationship with this person and removed them as a friend. I no longer see them
    in my friend's list and that is what is supposed to happen. But for some reason, my profile is stuck in their follower's list and it says I am still following them. How am I still in their follower's list when I am no longer following them almost a year later
  6. Francia J. Win User

Trouble with adding friends.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

In order for us to check if it's an issue with your account or the Xbox console, please try adding a friend using a browser. Please go to https://account.xbox.com/profile then try adding a friend.
Thema:

1. Trouble with adding someone on my friends list - Similar Threads - Trouble adding someone

2. troubles signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubles signing in: i have troubles signing in, it shows a white screen. i DO NOT want to remove all my accounts cause they are old and store lots of items. PLEASE help!! 83f0ba8b-7f90-4ee8-b247-cf6f80bae2e9
  3. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  4. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  7. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  8. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  9. Audio trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio trouble: I am trying to change my audio settings through the "audio&music" tab on my xbox one S and it's grayed out and that's typically a connection issue but I have never had a corded headset and have...
  10. Trouble with adding friends.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble with adding friends.: When I try to add a friend on Xbox it says I added them, you know the “You’ve added this person as a friend” stuff, and when I go to their profile it says I still have to option to add them still....