trouble with adding payment method

Discus and support trouble with adding payment method in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to add my new debit card information as my previous one was compromised. I have typed in the correct details but the user interface keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gundampiloto, Nov 2, 2022.

  1. gundampiloto
    gundampiloto Guest

    trouble with adding payment method


    I am trying to add my new debit card information as my previous one was compromised. I have typed in the correct details but the user interface keeps stating that my information is wrong , i have checked with my bank and they mentioned that my account is fine . I am trying to buy xbox live but i just cannot because of this issue . I cannot use a code because my xbox doesn’t allow me to for some reason , it glitches out . My only option is by using my debit card

    :)
     
    gundampiloto, Nov 2, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    trouble with adding payment method

    Thank you, exists the possibility that the servers are still processing your recent account region change.

    Usually can take up to 72 hours to see the changes everywhere.
    Try waiting this time and then add the payment method one more time from here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

    Make sure to select "Singapore" under "For purchases in"

    If maybe the issue persist double check if your preferred billing address is the same as the one in your bank statement
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Trouble adding payment method

  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    trouble with adding payment method

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this GUNDAMPILOTO

    Where are you physically located? (Country)
    And, your Microsoft account region and payment method are the same as your physical location?

    Double check your account region here: https://account.microsoft.com/profile

    PS: Please be honest, this is extremely important
  5. gundampiloto Win User

    trouble with adding payment method

    Thank you for your reply JOSEFLBOHORQUEZ . I have checked my account and it has been changed to the United Kingdom . Despite changing the region back to my home country , the issue still persists indefinitely . I have double checked my credentials
  6. ResolvedRick Win User

    Trouble adding payment method

    I have the same problem, but with my e-card i create for a single purchase. Have always been working but not anymore, I dont know if its my bank or if its xbox market, but i am frustrated i want to buy! =)
Thema:

trouble with adding payment method

Loading...
  1. trouble with adding payment method - Similar Threads - trouble adding payment

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Trouble with adding friends.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble with adding friends.: When I try to add a friend on Xbox it says I added them, you know the “You’ve added this person as a friend” stuff, and when I go to their profile it says I still have to option to add them still....