Trouble with account

Discus and support Trouble with account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox live account and ive tried to link it to my xbox one but I cant. This is due to the fact that I used a fake email to make the account (... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoHopeNoDope, Jan 1, 2014.

1. NoHopeNoDope
    NoHopeNoDope Guest

Trouble with account

I have a Xbox live account and ive tried to link it to my xbox one but I cant. This is due to the fact that I used a fake email to make the account ( didnt have email at the time ). So I cant accept verification to prove that the account is mine because
    I cant sign into the email on yahoo. But now that I have a email I can use im wondering is there any way that I can change my primary alias to the one that I actually have. Thanks for replying!

:)

NoHopeNoDope, Jan 1, 2014
  2. trouble with account

"YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED DUE TO A PROBLEM WITH YOUR PAYMENT OPTION." = call up phone support and sort it out with them.

Mister Gwyther, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    trouble with account

Unfortunately there's not much else you can do then. The only other thing I can think of is because your account region and your physical location doesn't match, it's causing billing errors. But I"m not sure.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Trouble with account

Go on a 360 and try changing it or call phone support.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 2, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  6. NoHopeNoDope
    NoHopeNoDope Guest
    Ok I made a new yahoo account can I make my primary alias by using the xbox? Because when I make a new microsoft account it gives it account ( with the new email ) and when I try to link it without it being a microsoft account it says it is invalid

NoHopeNoDope, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Hi Hope,

Are you wanting to use the account you are posting with here? If so, how did you log in to Xbox.com? As long as your account is 18+, you should be able to sign in with the same credentials that you used to sign in here.

Mister Ohnaka, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Ciber Vip Win User

trouble with account

all information of my billing is correct and up to date. i called to support in mexico but they said they cant help me because the billing region is in usa, incredibly they cant transfer the call to usa support, i CANT call to usa support coz the call billing
    is real EXPENSIVE
  9. Matching Game Win User

Account trouble

You will need to contact Xbox Support for that one. Call 1-800-469-9269. Have fun on
    Xbox LIVE. Thank you and have a lovely day!
  10. Jeremy2085 Win User

trouble with account

Hello, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that works?
  11. StarchySoda1965 Win User

trouble with account

I relaunched games and stuff.
  12. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

account troubles

Thank you for your response.

Try to reinstall the Xbox gaming services, here's how:

Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device

Also, try to reinstall the Xbox app:

Click on the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen, then select Settings.

Click on Apps.

In the “Search this list” field, type Xbox. A list of all the relevant apps will appear.

In the list, click on Xbox then click on Uninstall.

A pop-up will open. Click Uninstall again to confirm your choice.

Next, click on Xbox console companion then click on Uninstall.

Click Uninstall again to confirm your choice.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

Trouble with account

1. Trouble with account - Similar Threads - Trouble account

2. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  3. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...
  4. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  5. My main account was hijacked and im having trouble finding help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account was hijacked and im having trouble finding help.: My original account was hijacked by a hacker. They got into my account and changed the email to something different. I've been having trouble finding help with this issue and was hoping I could...
  6. Trouble Logging Into My Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Logging Into My Account: This all suddenly happen when I was changing my gamertag. Because since I was bored of my old gamertag, I wanted to change it. Then when I purchase the $10 for the change it said "Something Went...
  7. Microsoft account got hacked and I didn't notice because I have had no trouble logging into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked and I didn't notice because I have had no trouble logging into...: Howdy, I went to log on to my minecraft account to play with my friends for the first time in over a year when I realized that I was unable to login and it claimed that my account no longer...
  8. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  9. Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts): I reset my Xbox by accident and forgot the password to the email with my gamertag with my fifa ultimate team on so I made a new one with same email address which then stopped me from logging onto...
  10. Trouble linking steam and Xbox accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble linking steam and Xbox accounts: When I try to link my steam and xbox account I get a uh oh something went wrong try again later message 196b1dce-aad5-4e19-a3ac-7ffe51e4c047