Trouble using gamepass on new console

Discus and support Trouble using gamepass on new console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant use my game pass benefits.i lost my xbox in move.bought new one and paid my bill w gift card Microsoft account balance 'its telling me to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JustinLaws, Jan 2, 2020.

1. JustinLaws
    JustinLaws Guest

I cant use my game pass benefits.i lost my xbox in move.bought new one and paid my bill w gift card Microsoft account balance 'its telling me to sign in w the original accoumt.this is the only one i know

:)

JustinLaws, Jan 2, 2020
  2. kev edin Win User

If you can sign into your Microsoft account from a pc or phone and check to see if it is in your subscriptions.

Did you have a out standing balance on your account. I dont think you can clear that with a pre paid card 🤔 👍
  3. C O S M O 1s Win User

Envia mensaje a soporte de xbox, que te cancelen la suscripciĂłn y lacompras de nuevo
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

x box game pass

Have you ever used gamepass before? The code in a new console is for customers who have never 14 day trialed or bought gamepass.
  5. SaggyFlapJax Win User

Game sharing not including game pass?

It should share your gamepass, it definitely works for me and my brother.

if you are having trouble after hard resetting your console, I recommend contacting support

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Halo Reach will not install/launch xbox games pass for PC

my son uses the gamepass pc version and it has al the contect, also the console version has all the content through gamepass, the only version that you have to purchase reach and odst is the actual console version.

missed your new post.
Thema:

1. Trouble using gamepass on new console - Similar Threads - Trouble using gamepass

2. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  3. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  4. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  5. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  6. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  7. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  8. Audio trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio trouble: I am trying to change my audio settings through the "audio&music" tab on my xbox one S and it's grayed out and that's typically a connection issue but I have never had a corded headset and have...
  9. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  10. Trouble using new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble using new xbox: I am trying to log into my Xbox and I’m getting this message Sign in Microsoft.com/link ea08d66c-4bbd-4348-9772-50aeb866a17e