Trouble upgrading to xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Trouble upgrading to xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just redeemed a year of Xbox gold and want to purchase game pass ultimate to convert the year. When I go to purchase it, it loads the part with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by creepiestgaming, Jan 2, 2022.

  1. Trouble upgrading to xbox game pass ultimate


    I have just redeemed a year of Xbox gold and want to purchase game pass ultimate to convert the year.
    When I go to purchase it, it loads the part with the payment details but before I can select anything it says something went wrong.

    :)
     
    creepiestgaming, Jan 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

    That means your gold was upgraded to Ultimate (Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Xbox, and Game Pass for PC)
  3. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

    Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

    Hi,

    Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

    To contact them, please go to this site:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

    Xbox game pass/xbox live

    If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

    (Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Trouble upgrading to xbox game pass ultimate

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly try on a different browser in getting the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or you can also try to convert it directly on the subscriptions tab by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/services.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox game pass

    If it's just Game Pass then at the end of the 2 weeks Game Pass will end and you'll just have your Gold subscription.

    If it's Game Pass Ultimate it will convert the gold you have until Ultimate as well. If the message you're getting says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s)
    into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months total. All conversions are final; conversion ratio subject to change." Then the 2 months of gold will upgrade so you will have over 2 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

Trouble upgrading to xbox game pass ultimate

Loading...
  1. Trouble upgrading to xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Trouble upgrading game

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x: It's been 4 days and I can't join a discord server, every time I try, the connection buffers then I get the message "Sorry looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Here are the...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. upgrade xbox live gold to ultimate