Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app

Discus and support Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Offenbar musste ich letztlich mein System zurücksetzen. Nachdem ich das gemacht habe, kann ich mich nun anmelden und Spiele... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TimoTeufel, Jul 11, 2019.

1. TimoTeufel
    TimoTeufel Guest

Habe das gleiche Problem seit der neuen Xbox Konsole Begleiter App.

Bei mir bleibt die Anmeldung nicht gespeichert in der App.

Spiele ich Forza Motorsport 7 muss ich mich im Spiel anmelden, auch wenn ich mich vorher in der App eingeloggt habe.

Wenn ich dann Horizon 4 spielen möchte, muss ich mich wieder anmelden.

Was meinst du mit zurücksetzen? Nur die APP, oder dein komplettes System?

Ich versuche das Problem auch schon seit ein paar Tagen in den Griff zu bekommen.

An meinem zweiten PC habe ich das Problem nicht. Da funktioniert die Anmeldung von alleine.

------------

[Mod Translation - Have the same problem since the new Xbox console companion app.

For me the registration is not saved in the app.

If I play Forza Motorsport 7, I have to sign up for the game, even if I have previously logged into the app.

If I want to play Horizon 4, I have to sign up again.

What do you mean to reset? Only the APP, or your complete system?

I've been trying to get the problem under control for a few days already.

On my second PC, I do not have the problem.
    Since the registration works by itself.]

:)

TimoTeufel, Jul 11, 2019
  2. F34RFU11SHOT Win User

I sometimes have this problem i normally disconnect my phone from the internet and close the app then reconect to the internet and open the app and it works
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    TimoTeufel

Thanks for reaching out! We went ahead and split
    your post off into a new thread to help you resolve this issue with signing into the Xbox Console Companion app. Thanks for providing some details concerning the issue so far. That will help us to
    tailor our support specifically to you!

If I'm understanding the issue correctly, you're attempting to log into two different devices via the app. Please bear in mind that you can not be signed in simultaneously to two different devices and you will be logged out of your profile on one device
    when signing into another.

Can you please provide a bit more detail about the devices you're signing into: Xbox (Beta) app, Xbox Console Companion app, Xbox One console? What are you attempting to do: game play, streaming? Do you receive any error codes or messages when this
    occurs? What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Thanks again and we hope to hear back from you soon!
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot sign into XBOX account on PC (0x80070002)

Please download the Xbox Console Companion app and let me know ir you can sign in to it. If you can, please try to open the Xbox App after signing in to the Xbox Console Companion and see if you are able to sign in to it or if the issue persists, please.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Need help with Xbox Pc gamepass downloading

Let's try running the Xbox console companion app first not the Xbox app, sign in to the Xbox Console companion app, and kindly ignore the prompt to use the new app. Try launching or installing the games by going to the games section.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't log in to Xbox Live

You need to sign in to the Xbox or Console Companion app
Thema:

1. Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app - Similar Threads - Trouble signing Console

2. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  3. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  4. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  5. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  8. Trouble with signing in to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with signing in to minecraft: So this is a pretty big problem that i'm having currently. I'm not even sure which part of it is the actual problem and which parts of it are irrelevant. So i'll outline it step by step: 1. I log...
  9. Having trouble signing into Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble signing into Xbox live: Having trouble signing into Xbox live bd5a6a8b-0dba-4f95-8677-cab01b90ee9a
  10. Trouble signing into the xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble signing into the xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop.: I cannot log into my xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop. I click the log in prompt and the screen goes white without any writing on it. 4eb8433a-31c2-4cb9-824f-e4be5751e9cc