Trouble signing into minecraft using different account with same email.

Discus and support Trouble signing into minecraft using different account with same email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, So i am trying to sign into my PS4 minecraft using a microsoft account, Only problem is that the microsoft account i am trying to use to sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trainz2021, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Trainz2021
    Trainz2021 Guest

Hi, So i am trying to sign into my PS4 minecraft using a microsoft account, Only problem is that the microsoft account i am trying to use to sign into minecraft is using an email i already used for a previous microsoft account which i couldnt use due to it had the incorrect DOB, So i am trying to unlink the OLD microsoft account but i can't as it's the same email as the one i am trying to sign into, Sorry if it's confusing, But basically: I have an unusable microsoft account tied to my PS4 And i want to unlink it but that microsft account and the one i use now are the same email.

:)

Trainz2021, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

No problem. Have a good one
  3. Trainz2021 Win User

Ahhh ok, Thats fine, It's just i can't play servers or with multiplatform friends cause i don't have a microsoft account linked, But thanks for helping anyways.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid what you're trying to do isn't possible. Microsoft does not allow unlinking of accounts.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

Hi again Tyme, i don't really know if you can do that but you can try this troubleshooting if you have multiple micrsoft accounts that are linked to the same email address, you can switch between these accounts to play Minecraft Java. This can be useful if you want to use different profiles or personas for different Minecraft Java experiences.

To switch between Microsoft accounts in Minecraft Java, follow these steps:

Open the Minecraft Launcher: Launch the Minecraft Launcher application on your computer.

Sign out of your current account: Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the launcher and select "Sign out."

Sign in with a different account: Enter the credentials for the Microsoft account you want to use and click on "Sign in."

Once you're signed in with the desired Microsoft account, you should be able to play Minecraft Java using that account.

i hope this will be useful to you, best regards. Oskayra
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

trouble signing into xbox live

Hi D4Y,

Sorry to hear about the account troubles. Let's see if we can get this figured this out.

To make sure I am understanding, when you sign in, it signs you in as a different account? If it is a free account, that most likely means that you are signing in with a different email.

This D4Y N NIGHT account, did you sign in with the same credentials as you tried to use on your console?

Let us know, and we can go from there.
Thema:

1. Trouble signing into minecraft using different account with same email. - Similar Threads - Trouble signing minecraft

2. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  3. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  4. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  5. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  8. Trouble with signing in to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with signing in to minecraft: So this is a pretty big problem that i'm having currently. I'm not even sure which part of it is the actual problem and which parts of it are irrelevant. So i'll outline it step by step: 1. I log...
  9. Having trouble signing into Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble signing into Xbox live: Having trouble signing into Xbox live bd5a6a8b-0dba-4f95-8677-cab01b90ee9a
  10. Trouble signing into the xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble signing into the xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop.: I cannot log into my xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop. I click the log in prompt and the screen goes white without any writing on it. 4eb8433a-31c2-4cb9-824f-e4be5751e9cc