Trouble shooting red dead 2 won’t let me play it

Discus and support Trouble shooting red dead 2 won’t let me play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought red dead 2 ultimate edition which include story mode and online for a 100 bucks back in feb 2021, had been playing without problem until now,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kanOwupAss rodsan, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Trouble shooting red dead 2 won’t let me play it

I bought red dead 2 ultimate edition which include story mode and online for a 100 bucks back in feb 2021, had been playing without problem until now, now it won’t let me play it, says I don’t own it and that need to buy it, how do I fix it?

:)

kanOwupAss rodsan, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if you own the game under the account that you're using. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and from there, locate the game order, it should be stated as "completed".

Once you were able to locate the game order, remove and re-add your account.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. SquidgyMelons Win User

HEY YOU YA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have red dead and b lands 2 shoot me invite if you wish to play man.
  4. Mitchell Orme Win User

Why won’t my Xbox go of the update screen when I power it on

Yes it freezing doing the update won’t let the update go past 73% then takes me to the trouble shoot page and give me a long number starting with E102
  5. Riellerthecreep Win User

Red Dead Redemption trouble shooting

So outlaws to the end is buggy and the achievements get glitched and you receive them sometimes? but what do you have to say about the free roam hideouts, NOTE: at the time i didnt have legends and killers or liars and cheaters
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Red Dead Redemption trouble shooting

After searching about this I found a lot of people have also had the complete all advancved coop mission achievement unlock after only completing 2 levels so I think it's safe to say that those coop achievements are a bit buggy.

-

I couldn't find anyone else with a similar problem with the gang hideouts though, but probably similar to the coop achievements. I donn't think it's meant to carry over when you join a different free-roams.
Thema:

1. Trouble shooting red dead 2 won’t let me play it - Similar Threads - Trouble shooting red

2. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177
  3. My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...: My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It takes forever to go to the main screen and even longer to start a game anyone else having this problem....
  4. how do i get out of the trouble shooting screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get out of the trouble shooting screen?: guys i need help bad!! so earlier today i noticed my xbox wouldn’t let me open up any games, but sometimes they’d open but crash a couple minutes into playing. i got told by xbox support that...
  5. I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...: I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option and every setting aaea642f-0876-4c2b-b30d-87bfd1db9e1f
  6. My xbox series x will go into low resolution mode and trouble shooting then immediately...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x will go into low resolution mode and trouble shooting then immediately...: I was try to move games from one external storage device to another, then it froze up. I restarted the console but it would show the booting up sequence, then a black screen. I've inspected all...
  7. My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online.: My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online. It doesn’t go past 0.0% e73ca7f8-4723-4683-899d-8e4e45b7ccfa
  8. Just got my self an original Xbox one and it’s stuck on the trouble shoot screen ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got my self an original Xbox one and it’s stuck on the trouble shoot screen ?: , decided to get a original Xbox one and thought everything was fine when setting it up etc .. but when I turned it off after a while of gaming … I turned it back on and it took me to the trouble...
  9. Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.: My friend recently gifted me Diablo 4 standard edition which got installed. However, I bought the ultimate edition price at a lower pirce to join him on early access. Even though both are shoen...
  10. Error E106000000980070002. Completed all of the trouble shooting steps. Is it worth fixing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E106000000980070002. Completed all of the trouble shooting steps. Is it worth fixing...: Error E106000000980070002. Completed all of the trouble shooting steps. Is it worth fixing XBOX ONE S -5yrs old.? acc2d070-6947-465a-a31f-36771f513cdb