Trouble redeeming xbox live subscription code

Discus and support Trouble redeeming xbox live subscription code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to redeem an xbox live 3 month code subscription, after I insert the code I get this message: PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cromat1982, Nov 20, 2017.

  1. Cromat1982
    Cromat1982 Guest

    Trouble redeeming xbox live subscription code


    I'm trying to redeem an xbox live 3 month code subscription, after I insert the code I get this message:

    PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch

    yF94LElqcUrN4PO8.0.4.18

    2017/11/20 - 19:00:01 UTC

    I tried either from Italy and from Mexico (I'm an italian and live in Mexico, I bought my Xbox in Mexico), but I get the same message

    :)
     
    Cromat1982, Nov 20, 2017
    #1
  2. XBOS-3022 b87f6ab8-3d10-4f73-9c0f-4a5d81c23cb6 2017/01/02 - 19:39:01 UTC

    when redeeming the code subscription service Xbox Live will show an error. status code 801613F1
     
    CoralOrange522, Nov 20, 2017
    #2
  3. XBOS-3013 def806fc-2423-4ebb-b23c-e331da3d6ec2 2016/12/26 - 20:46:06 UTC

    Having trouble redeeming my Xbox Live code? I am getting the error above?
     
    CageyMonster7, Nov 20, 2017
    #3
  4. Duncan Ragland Win User

    Xbox live gold not working in mexico

    I'm not entirely sure what issue you are encountering. On
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries
    it says that Live services are in fact supported in Mexico. Are you having trouble redeeming a prepaid code for an Xbox Live subscription? Or did you already purchase/redeem your subscription and the services are
    not working?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    NO me acepta mi trajeta xbox live alguien sabe porque, el soporte de xbox es un asco y solo me redir

    Hey there chambonterror7.

    Sorry to see you're having trouble redeeming your pre-paid Xbox Live code. Are you still unable to redeem the code? If so, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support who should be able to help apply your Xbox Live subscription.
  6. jseiler352 Win User

    This code has already been redeemed

    Hey IIYousof,

    Thank you for using Xbox Forums to post your question. It seems you are having an issue with redeeming a code. If you are having trouble redeeming a code, it may be a service outage. Check the

    Xbox Live Service Status
    . If you see any alerts, wait until the service is up and try again.

    If the service is up and running but you are still having trouble redeeming your code, visit the

    Troubleshooting Gift Cards and Codes
    page.

    I hope this helps with resolving the issue. If this post helped, please upvote and mark as answered.

    Thank You,

  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox Live

    Hey there Ch33d3r 1337Pr0.

    Sorry to hear about the troubles with Xbox Live. Keep in mind Xbox Live Gold Trials are not full subscriptions and may not give you access too all features. That being said, did you redeem the code on your account or another account on your Xbox One?
  8. jseiler352 Win User

    I'm having trouble receiving a gift on xbox

    Hello Lucasmathozo,



    Thank you for using the Xbox Forums to post your question. It seems you are having an issue with redeeming a code.

    If you’re having trouble redeeming a digital code, it may be due to a service outage. Check the Xbox Live service status. If you see any alerts, wait until the
    service is up and running and then try again.

    If the status is up and running but you’re still having trouble redeeming a code, check out the

    Troubleshooting Gift Cards and Codes
    page.

    I hope this helps with the issue you are having. If this reply helped in resolving your issue, please upvote and/or mark as answered.

    Thank You,

Thema:

Trouble redeeming xbox live subscription code

Loading...
  1. Trouble redeeming xbox live subscription code - Similar Threads - Trouble redeeming live

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards

    in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards: I tried redeeming 5000 reward points for a 5$ gift card. It says something went wrong and now my points are gone and I don't have a gift card balance. What are my options?...