Trouble Redeeming Free Gow4 from video card purchase.

Discus and support Trouble Redeeming Free Gow4 from video card purchase. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I built a new computer and got a free copy of GoW4 from the video card. I followed the steps after purchase, the email said to go through Nvidias site... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StretchyTube32, Nov 5, 2016.

  1. Trouble Redeeming Free Gow4 from video card purchase.


    I built a new computer and got a free copy of GoW4 from the video card. I followed the steps after purchase, the email said to go through Nvidias site to activate the code (abcd-abcd-abcd-abcd-abcd) 4-4-4-4-4

    Standard game code.

    It said success and i received another email that said it was redeemed through my microsoft account. This code looks like (abcdabcd-abcd-abcd-abcd-abcdabcd) 8-4-4-4-8

    I logged into my Games for windows and my Windows Xbox account and the game is nowhere to be found. I have also looked at Microsofts code redemption but the format is different, its all 5 letter/numbers

    Like this (abcde-abcde-abcde-abcde-abcde-) 5-5-5-5-5

    I have no idea where to even start looking for it, is this on Nvidias end, microsofts end? I have never done a redemption like this before, i have no idea.

    :)
     
    StretchyTube32, Nov 5, 2016
    #1
  2. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest
    I’ve tried and tried to redeem a 5 dollar Xbox card and it hasn’t worked help

    I am sorry you are having trouble redeeming an Xbox card. Where did you purchase this card?
     
    SpyShadow, Nov 5, 2016
    #2
  3. Xbos-0x80122730
    a42b06fe-d5fc-403d-9fe3-ed4d9658248a


    Hey laifstale!

    Sorry to hear that you're having troubles redeeming. Where did you purchase the pre-paid card? Cross-region codes are unfortunately not supported and it's likely that could be causing the issue.
     
    Miss Ghidorah, Nov 5, 2016
    #3
  4. Trouble Redeeming Free Gow4 from video card purchase.

    I just looked again and the 1st code is actually (abcd-abcd-abcd-abcd-abcd-abcd) 4x6 not 4x5
     
    StretchyTube32, Nov 5, 2016
    #4
  5. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    It looks like the redemption portal for the code is here:

    Redeem

    Is that where you entered the code?
     
    Ackis, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. StretchyTube32 Win User

    Trouble Redeeming Free Gow4 from video card purchase.

    I just looked again and the 1st code is actually (abcd-abcd-abcd-abcd-abcd-abcd) 4x6 not 4x5
  7. Ackis Win User

    Trouble Redeeming Free Gow4 from video card purchase.

  8. SpyShadow Win User

    I’ve tried and tried to redeem a 5 dollar Xbox card and it hasn’t worked help

    I am sorry you are having trouble redeeming an Xbox card. Where did you purchase this card?
  9. Wolverine690 Win User

    Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes

    I got the Xbox One S GoW4 bundle myself, but I got the codes like 3-5 business days after registering/redeeming my GoW4 code. They showed up in my Xbox msg system on my pc... not sure how it would show up on xbox I then redeemed them from my pc not the xbox
    as I don't use the xbox it's something I got for my family (kids & wife). But I'm sure you can redeem via the xbox as well. If you did redeem the GoW4 game I'd think you should have received the codes, they aren't emailed they just show up in the msg'ing
    center thingy.
  10. Faline C Win User

    Xbox gift card says it has already been redeemed

    Hey AndreiDaniel4, sorry you're having trouble with your gift card. I understand how annoying that can be!

    First, check your Microsoft account order history to make sure the code was not already redeemed to your account : https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    If you don't see it there, try redeeming the code on a different browser or device. If it persists on multiple devices, you will need to contact the reseller where you purchased the gift card from the verify that they activated the card during purchase.

    I hope this helps you!
Thema:

Trouble Redeeming Free Gow4 from video card purchase.

Loading...
  1. Trouble Redeeming Free Gow4 from video card purchase. - Similar Threads - Trouble Redeeming Free

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards

    in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards: I tried redeeming 5000 reward points for a 5$ gift card. It says something went wrong and now my points are gone and I don't have a gift card balance. What are my options?...