Trouble Processing Payment

Discus and support Trouble Processing Payment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to buy in game currency but it says... Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meeeetsa, Sep 16, 2017.

  1. Meeeetsa
    Meeeetsa Guest

    Trouble Processing Payment


    I try to buy in game currency but it says...

    Contact us at Microsoft support

    We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

    What do I do?

    :)
     
    Meeeetsa, Sep 16, 2017
    #1
  2. AhmedSelim1
    AhmedSelim1 Guest
    trouble processing your payment

    Hello all,

    I have a payment problem when try buy XBOX Game Pass

    after choose Payment method this message appear

    Contact us at Microsoft support

    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

    wyDeG3PGT0qVhTWA.18.10

    So I can't buy or renew my subscription.
     
    AhmedSelim1, Sep 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Trouble Processing your Payment?

    Hey Guys! For assistance with billing and support you will need to contact support

    here
    . Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Cizl, Sep 16, 2017
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    Trouble Processing Payment

    Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    Contact Us | Xbox Support .

    Don't forget to explain your situation and they will be able to help youTrouble Processing Payment :)
     
    Ishan8123, Sep 17, 2017
    #4
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Trouble processing payment

    I'm not sure if it was the same error code, but about a year ago I had a similar message when trying to purchase a game which said that it was having trouble processing my payment. I knew there was no issue with my debit card, so I wasn't sure what
    was causing it either. I wound up backing out of the Store and left it alone until later that evening. Then I tried again, a few hours later, and it went through fine. Just thought I'd add this, in case you might want to try again and see if it does go through.
    Good luck!
    Yes the same thing happened to me think the servers are being taxed this week
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

    Trouble Processing Payment

    Hey there JackVossler,

    Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally see how getting this error could be pretty frustrating. Since it straight up says to contact support, I suggest
    contacting support as there could be something that is messing everything up.

    When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

    Thanks!
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

    Trouble Processing Payment

    Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us .

    Don't forget to explain your situation and they will be able to help you:)
  8. Miku Sakuya Win User

    Trouble processing payment

    Think it's a server issue it's a bit common
  9. choppyseize Win User

    Trouble Processing Payment

    Gamertag changes require a credit card to be on file. That's why the payment process won't complete.
Thema:

Trouble Processing Payment

Loading...
  1. Trouble Processing Payment - Similar Threads - Trouble Processing Payment

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Why does it keep saying"we are having trouble processing your payment" after I verified my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it keep saying"we are having trouble processing your payment" after I verified my...: Why does it keep saying"we are having trouble processing your payment" after I verified my Ideal when trying pay for minecraft e088c3be-42bf-40b2-9f16-4a7cee69556a
  8. Trouble with account recovery processes

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with account recovery processes: My Microsoft account was compromised and the hacker changed the email, removed my phone number, and changed the password. I’ve gone through the recovery process a couple times now with mixed...
  9. Error message: 'We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message: 'We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted...: Hi, Ive been having this error message pop up everytime ive tried to make a purchase through anything microsoft related. Is there anyway of fixing this issue? Ive already gone through every...
  10. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61