Trouble pre-ordering 2K23

Discus and support Trouble pre-ordering 2K23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered WWE 2K23 last week and it was supposed to come with a “WWE 2K23 Bad Bunny Bonus Pack” in addition to the game. I was able to download and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MetooHarbor896, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Trouble pre-ordering 2K23

I preordered WWE 2K23 last week and it was supposed to come with a “WWE 2K23 Bad Bunny Bonus Pack” in addition to the game. I was able to download and play the game today, but the bonus pack is completely missing in both my apps and the Microsoft store.

:)

MetooHarbor896, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

3. Belle B Win User

Hi MetooHarbor896 my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

It should show up under Manage game and add-ons. However, you can follow the steps here:

-Press the Xbox button in front of the console until it shuts down.

-Unplug the power cables from the back of the console and on the wall socket.

-Wait for 5 minutes

-Plug in again and turn on the console

-Highlight the game

-Press the menu button on your controller

-Manage game and add-ons

Let me know.
  4. MetooHarbor896 Win User

I’m still unable to see it. I also tried looking at the “Add-ons for this game” tab under the same section but I couldn’t find it there either.
  5. MetooHarbor896 Win User

I was able to download it to my Xbox from the link. Thanks for the help!
  6. MetooHarbor896 Win User

I ordered the standard edition.
Thema:

1. Trouble pre-ordering 2K23 - Similar Threads - Trouble pre ordering

2. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  3. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  4. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  5. Audio trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio trouble: I am trying to change my audio settings through the "audio&music" tab on my xbox one S and it's grayed out and that's typically a connection issue but I have never had a corded headset and have...
  6. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  7. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  8. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...
  9. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  10. I have been having trouble pre ordering the new modern warfare 3. I reset my internet, my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having trouble pre ordering the new modern warfare 3. I reset my internet, my...: I cannot figure this out tried for three days in a row and still nothing please help. d76504e4-0d9c-4154-bca7-472bf424b533