Trouble Logging Into My Account Without Email

Discus and support Trouble Logging Into My Account Without Email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help logging into one of my accounts I only have my username and password but I forgot my email and I was seeing if there’s a way to login or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ₆⁶₆ ᛤ ♱ ., Jan 21, 2022.

1. Trouble Logging Into My Account Without Email

I need help logging into one of my accounts I only have my username and password but I forgot my email and I was seeing if there’s a way to login or recover the email

:)

₆⁶₆ ᛤ ♱ ., Jan 21, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account.

*******Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

You can find a forgotten Microsoft account email address by using your Xbox console or several alternative methods. Note that the methods for finding adult and child accounts differ, so go to the section below that matches the type of account you need to find.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. TheGOAT4 Win User

I only know the password too the account I don’t know any email/number related to it.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @TheGOAT4!

To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

Please access Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support to find your Microsoft account email address.
  5. Ariel Ams. Win User

My account got hacked.

Is there any way for microsoft staff to revert my account's mail to the previous email without logging into the account?
  6. ZoomRail Win User

I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account with the same email and I can't select old one. (Solved)

I'm trying the Xbox method. But when I log in with my email, it says redirecting to google sign in. Then the url changes to have logged in, in it. But then goes back to home without my account being logged in.
Thema:

1. Trouble Logging Into My Account Without Email - Similar Threads - Trouble Logging Account

2. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  3. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  4. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  5. Audio trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio trouble: I am trying to change my audio settings through the "audio&music" tab on my xbox one S and it's grayed out and that's typically a connection issue but I have never had a corded headset and have...
  6. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...
  7. Trouble Logging Into My Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Logging Into My Account: This all suddenly happen when I was changing my gamertag. Because since I was bored of my old gamertag, I wanted to change it. Then when I purchase the $10 for the change it said "Something Went...
  8. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  9. Microsoft account got hacked and I didn't notice because I have had no trouble logging into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked and I didn't notice because I have had no trouble logging into...: Howdy, I went to log on to my minecraft account to play with my friends for the first time in over a year when I realized that I was unable to login and it claimed that my account no longer...
  10. Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts): I reset my Xbox by accident and forgot the password to the email with my gamertag with my fifa ultimate team on so I made a new one with same email address which then stopped me from logging onto...