Trouble loading any game through the Xbox app

Discus and support Trouble loading any game through the Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to load games on my xbox app on my laptop but each time I try it sends me to the microsoft store. Any clues? Help a tired dad out.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gregorybedford-snee, Dec 26, 2021.

  1. Trouble loading any game through the Xbox app


    I have been trying to load games on my xbox app on my laptop but each time I try it sends me to the microsoft store. Any clues? Help a tired dad out.

    :)
     
    gregorybedford-snee, Dec 26, 2021
    #1
  2. RenzoCastillo1 Win User

    Trouble loading any game through the Xbox app


    [​IMG]
    i send this image
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Trouble loading any game through the Xbox app

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey gregorybedford-snee, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    gregorybedford-snee, does any error message appears?

    Try this:

    So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

    ______________________________________________________________

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

    If you're using Windows 10:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    If you're using Windows 11:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  4. RenzoCastillo1 Win User

    Trouble loading any game through the Xbox app

    I have the same problem and tried everything even reinstalled windows and nothing
  5. RenzoCastillo1 Win User

    Trouble loading any game through the Xbox app

    I tried everything you suggested and I still have the same problem, it keeps sending me to MICROSOFT STORE, reinstall windows and nothing after all that I checked the applications and I can't find GAMING SERVICE
  6. DRETTY Win User

    Xbox One Elite Controller Question

    Hi , Has anyone else had any trouble down loading the Accessory App for the elite controller ?
Thema:

Trouble loading any game through the Xbox app

Loading...
  1. Trouble loading any game through the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Trouble loading game

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Trouble loading into apex legends (error code 404)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble loading into apex legends (error code 404): Hello, I am experiencing a startup issue with Apex Legends on my Xbox series S, I can't load past the start screen and I've tried exiting the game, restarting my Xbox, uninstalling and...