Trouble launching Far Cry 5

Discus and support Trouble launching Far Cry 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue going on: after installing Far Cry 5, the game won't launch on my Xbox One because it freezes during launching and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoableTroable, Mar 30, 2018.

  1. Trouble launching Far Cry 5


    Hello, I have an issue going on: after installing Far Cry 5, the game won't launch on my Xbox One because it freezes during launching and it consequently turned off my Xbox One.

    Then I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Far Cry 5 once, but I still have that issue. =(

    Can somebody please explain how to resolve this issue? Thank you.

    Is it just me or does anyone else also experience this issue?

    I'm sorry for not being specific about which "One" console: My Xbox One is an original console I got for Xmas in 2013 (almost 5 years ago) before the introductions of "Xbox One S" and an "Xbox One X".

    Heaven forbid this stupid issue will keep me from start playing Far Cry 5 forever.

    :)
     
    DoableTroable, Mar 30, 2018
    #1
  2. Having trouble not getting my points for games I own.

    I am having trouble getting my points for games I own for example far cry 5,state of decay 2 and minecraft.
     
    lordscrotus8778, Mar 30, 2018
    #2
  3. Leo Invictus
    Leo Invictus Guest
    4 Years Out

    Personally, I enjoyed AC: Syndicate. Even AC: Unity, which had a rough launch but can now occasionally be found for nearly giveaway prices on sale. Then again, I had an interest in those historical settings going in. AC: Origins looks great, but I need
    to whittle down my backlog a bit more.

    In addition to the great advice you've already been given, you might also look into the Far Cry franchise, which also is open world. Far Cry 3 got me hooked, and I'm currently enjoying Far Cry Primal. Far Cry 5 is launching next week, and the new arcade
    mode and map editor look pretty amazing.

    Welcome back!
     
    Leo Invictus, Mar 30, 2018
    #3
  4. darkosi
    darkosi Guest

    Trouble launching Far Cry 5

    im having the same issue click on the game and it goes to title screen and puts me back to the home screen, and gives me an error but nothing on forums about the code I get.
     
    darkosi, Mar 31, 2018
    #4
  5. darkosi Win User

    Trouble launching Far Cry 5

    im having the same issue click on the game and it goes to title screen and puts me back to the home screen, and gives me an error but nothing on forums about the code I get.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Far Cry 5 seems very laggy, glitchy on Xbox series x.

    Hi,

    Have you enabled FPS boost for this game? The default settings for Far Cry 5 runs the game at 30 fps (30 frames per second). This game has an 'FPS Boost' option that allows you to play this game at a much smoother 60fps.

    • On Xbox Series X, go to My Games and Apps
    • Select Far Cry 5 and choose Manage Games & Add Ons
    • Choose Compatibility Options, then select FPS Boost
    • Enable FPS Boost for Far Cry 5
    • Launch the game.
  7. The_PC_Gamer Win User

    Far Cry 5 on Play Anywhere?

  8. Robert RedXBox Win User

    cant find the season pass content, please help.

    http://news.softpedia.com/news/far-cry-5-launches-for-pc-xbox-one-and-playstation-4-520435.shtml

    Furthermore, console players who buy the gold edition of Far Cry 5 (base game, season game, and various bonus content) will get Far Cry 3 Classic Edition as well, on May 29th. On the other hand, PC users will receive the full version of Far Cry 3
    on June 26th.

    this is what this page, says that the season pass gets access to Far Cry 3 on may 29, I also was thinking when I got the season pass that we should see it sooner, but I guess will just have to wait for them to release it to us, so far the season pass only downloaded
    one item on my account too, I got my Far Cry 5 season pass from my local GameStop store. I hope this info, helps.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Farcry 3 free with farcry 5 preorder

Thema:

Trouble launching Far Cry 5

Loading...
  1. Trouble launching Far Cry 5 - Similar Threads - Trouble launching Far

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Trouble launching Minecraft Bedrock on PC

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble launching Minecraft Bedrock on PC: I tried launching Minecraft on my PC but it keeps crashing after it loads the percentage bar. I've tried troubleshooting it in the app settings and even went as far as deleting it and...
  9. Trouble In Signing in and Launching FH4 Game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble In Signing in and Launching FH4 Game: Ok, First. Hi Microsoft Team. I am Hossam, I Want to ASK A question about FORZA HORIZON 4 GAME. My Friend Bought the Ultimate Edition from the Game He Played the Game Normal, But Online Is not...
  10. Trouble with launching games and streaming, I’ve tried everything possible

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble with launching games and streaming, I’ve tried everything possible: Xbox series s (August 11, 2024) Last night, I was plying red dead redemption 2, it was working perfectly fine while I was streaming my game play. Hours in, my stream disconnected, no biggie right?...