Trouble installing mods and playing offline.

Discus and support Trouble installing mods and playing offline. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox series X and farming simulator 22, I have bought mods for it in the past (at a friend's house as I do not have internet access) and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DW 2, May 30, 2023.

1. DW 2
    DW 2 Guest

I have an Xbox series X and farming simulator 22, I have bought mods for it in the past (at a friend's house as I do not have internet access) and I was able to play with the new mods offline while I was at home. I recently bought 4 more mods and installed them. When I played offline at my friend's house they were there. When I returned home, they were gone. I have since been back to my friends house and they appeared and showed installed still. While I was there. I also made some changes to my Microsoft account. The mods were showing Uninstalled but that I still owned them. I have tried to reinstall them and they appeared to install but were not showing as installed as an option to choose.

:)

2. CarTzy Win User

Hello DW 2,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Thank you for sharing this concern with us. "Mods" are content modifications created by enthusiasts to help extend gaming experiences. Mods can be fun but there are some important tidbits to keep in mind: Mods are not owned, operated, or tested by Microsoft. Microsoft is not responsible for game mods or actions taken by mods installed on your device.

See: Enable PC game mods | Xbox Support

We recommend that you reach out with the game mods developer if you need assistance with this concern.
  3. mark Gustavo145 Win User

Game Install stuck on 0%

so anyone know how to solve the problem?

tha games can be installed in offline mod?
  4. Vincent van Ginkel Win User

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (Black Screen)

I'm having the same issue, I played the game on 22/11/2012, with some start-up trouble, but it worked in the end.

Today I was planning on finishing the game, and it won't start.

I tried all combination of things to get it working, de-installed it, re-installed it, cleared cache, offline and online, nothing works.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

xboxone not working

6. KindGryphon Win User

pls help

hey i was wondering if you download mods on your xbox and play completely offline, do you get banned still?

if you download mods for one game but play online for another, will you get banned?

lastly if you download mods for a game, play offline and when you wanna play online you delete the mods and play. will this be okay? is modding your xbox illegal?

i was told xbox supports it. can you download mods on a usb then upload it to xbox
    The only mods that are supported and allowed are ones that can be downloaded directly in the in game store of the game in question.

For instance fallout 4 has a mods section in game where you can download official mods. Anything else outside of these sort of mods wouldn't be allowed at all and would put you at risk for bans.
Thema:

1. Trouble installing mods and playing offline. - Similar Threads - Trouble installing mods

2. troubles signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubles signing in: i have troubles signing in, it shows a white screen. i DO NOT want to remove all my accounts cause they are old and store lots of items. PLEASE help!! 83f0ba8b-7f90-4ee8-b247-cf6f80bae2e9
  3. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  4. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  5. Trouble installing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing a game: I recently bought my dad the new COD on his Xbox one. He played it a couple times and when he went to update it, it wouldn't work. We uninstalled it and factory reset the Xbox but now it won't...
  6. Trouble installing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing games: Lately I've been having a real tough time installing games on my Xbox. I keep it and my games up to date as much as possible, and I have an external hard drive for games. So, lately whenever I...
  7. Trouble installing FIFA 21 on XBOX ONE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing FIFA 21 on XBOX ONE.: . When trying to reinstall, it always stops at 1,2-1,7%. I really wanna play FIFA 21, so if you could help that would be great. It's also not available on the Microsoft Store fyi...
  8. Has anyone had trouble with installing games on Xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had trouble with installing games on Xbox game pass pc: Im trying to download a game on xbox game pass pc but i run into the error code 0x8007490 and ive tried all off the troubleshoot methods but to no avail they dont solve the issue Any help will...
  9. Xbox Digital Game Installation Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Game Installation Trouble: Hey there I've got an Xbox One S, and I've downloaded some games last week and today. So tonight I wanted to download some other games, and it says "not compatible" with my Xbox One S. Despite...
  10. Trouble with installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with installation: I am trying to install fallout 4 on my pc but it will get stuck on the installation stage with an error code: 0x80070005 this does not happen with any other games I download...