Trouble in shuffle

Discus and support Trouble in shuffle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Zdrastvujte, I had a problem about the settings of Xdox. Here is a screenshot of the problem in the game: https:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ринат самигуллин, Jan 8, 2018.

  1. Trouble in shuffle


    :)
     
    ринат самигуллин, Jan 8, 2018
    #1
  2. BarryR_36
    BarryR_36 Guest
    Oct 23 Challenges

    The solution to the 1st game of Tri-Peaks as follows:

    4C, 3D

    Shuffle

    10H

    Shuffle

    Shuffle

    7C, 6C, 5S

    Shuffle

    AD

    Shuffle

    Shuffle

    QD, KC, QS, JH

    Shuffle

    JD

    Shuffle

    3H

    Shuffle

    AC

    Shuffle

    8D, 7D, 6H, 5C, 6D, 5D

    Shuffle

    Shuffle

    AH, 2S, 3C, 2H

    Shuffle

    Shuffle

    QC

    Shuffle

    QH

    Shuffle

    7S, 8C

    The Spider is a real bear. Took me 2 hours and about 61 moves. Let me know if you still can't get the Spider and I will try to post the moves when I have more time.
     
    BarryR_36, Jan 8, 2018
    #2
  3. butcherboy
    butcherboy Guest
    Shuffle on XBox Music for WinPhones

    Hmmm.. Shuffle differences. Shuffle by a song wiggles, but shuffle from the "artist, songg, album, etc" screen actually shuffles. So the shuffle by song is bugged.
     
    butcherboy, Jan 8, 2018
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Trouble in shuffle

    Hi!

    Access the "Xbox/W10 Online Safety" section of your
    profile
    and check if the "Join multiplayer games" option is enabled.
     
    DominumStige, Jan 8, 2018
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Trouble in shuffle

    Hi!

    Access the "Xbox/W10 Online Safety" section of your
    profile
    and check if the "Join multiplayer games" option is enabled.
  6. BarryR_36 Win User

    Oct 23 Challenges

    The solution to the 1st game of Tri-Peaks as follows:

    4C, 3D

    Shuffle

    10H

    Shuffle

    Shuffle

    7C, 6C, 5S

    Shuffle

    AD

    Shuffle

    Shuffle

    QD, KC, QS, JH

    Shuffle

    JD

    Shuffle

    3H

    Shuffle

    AC

    Shuffle

    8D, 7D, 6H, 5C, 6D, 5D

    Shuffle

    Shuffle

    AH, 2S, 3C, 2H

    Shuffle

    Shuffle

    QC

    Shuffle

    QH

    Shuffle

    7S, 8C

    The Spider is a real bear. Took me 2 hours and about 61 moves. Let me know if you still can't get the Spider and I will try to post the moves when I have more time.
  7. butcherboy Win User

    Shuffle on XBox Music for WinPhones

    Hmmm.. Shuffle differences. Shuffle by a song wiggles, but shuffle from the "artist, songg, album, etc" screen actually shuffles. So the shuffle by song is bugged.
  8. DogBoyDerekD Win User

    Shuffle Letter Options?

    Hi Queen-

    On Windows Phone you can shake your phone and it will shuffle your letters. On Windows 8 there is a 'Shuffle' button.
  9. MS Win8 Games Win User

    Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

    What about Shuffle Party? Can you download the free app Shuffle Party, run it, and tell us what happens? Shuffle Party is a free game that we also use for troubleshooting purposes.

    Also did you do a refresh of your computer or anything?
Thema:

Trouble in shuffle

Loading...
  1. Trouble in shuffle - Similar Threads - Trouble shuffle

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  9. XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GIFT CARD TROUBLE: I've bought a XBOX gift card at the local store on the recipt it shows transcription approved but when I try using the card it's coming up as NOT ACTIVATED and the store were I got it from said...
  10. Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x: It's been 4 days and I can't join a discord server, every time I try, the connection buffers then I get the message "Sorry looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Here are the...