trouble getting your stuff right now

Discus and support trouble getting your stuff right now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now game came out at 9pm pat Lego racing I have had a few games like this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Whocares, May 16, 2023.

1. trouble getting your stuff right now

Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now game came out at 9pm pat Lego racing I have had a few games like this

:)

David Whocares, May 16, 2023
  2. David Whocares Win User

Did everything you asked and I still can’t launch it says the same thing
  3. David Whocares Win User

Digital online and offline I purchased digitally that’s all I purchase is digital
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for the information.

I just want to clarify, does the error occurs specifically for digital games, disc games or Xbox game pass games or it happens to every game?

Also for us to isolate the case further, does the error occurs for offline games or online games, or for both?

Did you purchase the game Lego Racing digitally or is it a disc game?

May I also know all the games you owned that are having this error, please?
  5. David Whocares Win User

This hasn’t worked either what the heck is going on
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response!

In order to fix this, kindly perform some basic troubleshooting steps, here's how:

Please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1.Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3.Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with re-adding your account. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Once done, check if you're able to launch the games like Lego Racing to see if it works.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
Thema:

1. trouble getting your stuff right now - Similar Threads - trouble getting stuff

2. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  3. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  4. Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?: Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." For the last several days, I am unable to access my games, gamepass, or any of my apps. The internet connection is not the issue,...
  5. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XboX Insiders
    Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: I bought the gta criminal enterprise pack but i havent received any rewards and when i try and check on microsoft store it just says check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your...
  6. how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: it says that every single time I try to download gta v and I've tried forgetting and setting up my net work again I've restarted my xbox I've unplugged it from the power supply and re plugged it...
  7. We're having trouble getting your stuff....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're having trouble getting your stuff....: Hello Just bought Diablo IV and the MS Store is not allowing me to download and install (per the subject line message). Please help - super bummed 131e1b06-0545-435f-a018-b928d675a7e4
  8. Check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now: After purchasing the criminal enterprise starter pack the message of check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now is showing up any helpn...
  9. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now: Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761
  10. “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”: I just bought a game On my Xbox and it was $29.99 and I’ve reset my Xbox, I’ve unplugged it, I’ve powered it off then on, I’ve put it on a hotspot incase it was the internet. Its been an entire...