Trouble getting into my account

Discus and support Trouble getting into my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have two Microsoft accounts, one for Rewards and gaming, mostly Rewards, and the other focused entirely on gaming. Recently I had logged out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fire Fire1, May 22, 2023.

1. Fire Fire1
    Fire Fire1 Guest

So I have two Microsoft accounts, one for Rewards and gaming, mostly Rewards, and the other focused entirely on gaming. Recently I had logged out of one to get into the other, but I was hit with a message saying my account was suspended for violating terms of service? It doesn't tell me specifically what I did which would be quite helpful in stopping this from occurring again. Both of my accounts are locked and I had tried using my phone number to get a code, but qfter entering in the code, I got a message in red that reads "There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, please try again later." Is my account just permanently suspended without my knowledge? I've tried logging in through Minecraft and the Microsoft website and I've attempted this on 3 different days as well. This started around 4-5 days ago and I have yet to find an reason why I can't log in. Answers please

:)

Fire Fire1, May 22, 2023
  2. NephroMonger Win User

Trouble getting in account

Xbox live core services are down.

The technical guys are aware of it and working on a fix (apparently).
  3. Georges C. Win User

Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JoseRincon5, I found a occurrence in the community regarding your mistake, try to follow the procedures below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. Duzeer Win User

trouble with my account

they said can not check my profile because they do not have Permission
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

trouble with my account

If the account you used to post here is the account you are having problems with, it is likely because you show as having a silver account. This is likely a billing issue. You may want to check to be sure your account is up to date for payment.
  6. Hyperion XGN Win User

trouble with my account

I don't know which system you are on right now, but at the time of this post, Xbox One services are limited:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

If that is out of question, or are using an Xbox 360, there could be a problem with your router/modem. Try resetting it by turning off the power to the router/modem for 10-15 minutes, then turning it back on. If you are able to access the internet with other
    devices connected to the internet, it could be you Network Settings. Try going to Settings>System Settings>Network Settings and select your network; try checking your configuration to match your ISP specifications, "Automatic" of your ISP didn't give you a
    username and password to login to the internet, and/or gave you certain DNS and IP settings.

If none of that works, try searching Support topics about Networking:

>Xbox 360:
    support.xbox.com/.../networking

>Xbox One:
    support.xbox.com/.../networking
Thema:

1. Trouble getting into my account - Similar Threads - Trouble getting account

2. Having trouble signing into Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble signing into Xbox live: Having trouble signing into Xbox live bd5a6a8b-0dba-4f95-8677-cab01b90ee9a
  3. Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.: My friend recently gifted me Diablo 4 standard edition which got installed. However, I bought the ultimate edition price at a lower pirce to join him on early access. Even though both are shoen...
  4. Trouble reporting an account for harrassment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble reporting an account for harrassment: Long story short. Daughters ex boyfriend has her phone number displayed as his name on COD , people are now ringing her and prank calling her. I have tried since this morning to contact someone...
  5. Trouble with Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble with Minecraft multiplayer: I recently bought Xbox gold to play online multiplayer on minecraft, I reset my console, checked my settings, and deleted my account off of the console. And I still can’t play online. The message...
  6. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  7. Trouble installing mods and playing offline.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble installing mods and playing offline.: I have an Xbox series X and farming simulator 22, I have bought mods for it in the past (at a friend's house as I do not have internet access) and I was able to play with the new mods offline...
  8. account troubles

in XBoX Accessibility
    account troubles: i keep getting an error message of "there seems to be a problem with your store account" on my pc gamepass application that i keep getting daily, it'll go away if i log out and back in to...
  9. trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trouble getting your stuff right now: Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now game came out at 9pm pat Lego racing I have had a few games like this 756d6b0f-577e-460a-939c-cae10937ccec
  10. “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”: I just bought a game On my Xbox and it was $29.99 and I’ve reset my Xbox, I’ve unplugged it, I’ve powered it off then on, I’ve put it on a hotspot incase it was the internet. Its been an entire...