Trouble getting into my account

Discus and support Trouble getting into my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have two Microsoft accounts, one for Rewards and gaming, mostly Rewards, and the other focused entirely on gaming. Recently I had logged out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fire Fire1, May 22, 2023.

1. Fire Fire1
    Fire Fire1 Guest

So I have two Microsoft accounts, one for Rewards and gaming, mostly Rewards, and the other focused entirely on gaming. Recently I had logged out of one to get into the other, but I was hit with a message saying my account was suspended for violating terms of service? It doesn't tell me specifically what I did which would be quite helpful in stopping this from occurring again. Both of my accounts are locked and I had tried using my phone number to get a code, but qfter entering in the code, I got a message in red that reads "There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, please try again later." Is my account just permanently suspended without my knowledge? I've tried logging in through Minecraft and the Microsoft website and I've attempted this on 3 different days as well. This started around 4-5 days ago and I have yet to find an reason why I can't log in. Answers please

:)

Fire Fire1, May 22, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello fire, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

In sorry to hear your account has been locked, in situations like these the recommended action is follow the procedures provided by Microsoft here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/a...

As you're having trouble receiving the code, try to use a different phone number instead

PS: Please don't share the email or personal information here, we as independent advisors and no one here in the community forums is capable to unlock the account for you or access to it
  3. Fire Fire1 Win User

Thanks for the feedback, the issue isn't that I can't receive the code, I get it almost instantly. The issue here is when I enter in the code, I'm given the error message. I am not entering in the numbers that are in the name of the respondant, only the code written in the message.
  4. NephroMonger Win User

Trouble getting in account

Xbox live core services are down.

The technical guys are aware of it and working on a fix (apparently).
  5. Georges C. Win User

Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JoseRincon5, I found a occurrence in the community regarding your mistake, try to follow the procedures below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. Duzeer Win User

trouble with my account

they said can not check my profile because they do not have Permission
Thema:

1. Trouble getting into my account - Similar Threads - Trouble getting account

2. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  3. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  4. how do i get out of the trouble shooting screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get out of the trouble shooting screen?: guys i need help bad!! so earlier today i noticed my xbox wouldn’t let me open up any games, but sometimes they’d open but crash a couple minutes into playing. i got told by xbox support that...
  5. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  6. Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?: Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." For the last several days, I am unable to access my games, gamepass, or any of my apps. The internet connection is not the issue,...
  7. Can I get in trouble for sending a nasty message on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get in trouble for sending a nasty message on Xbox: I had a friend that I lost today. It is a female gamer that I met from an LFG. She helped me with a boss. After that she told me that I needed to fix my build. So I was asking questions and...
  8. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XboX Insiders
    Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: I bought the gta criminal enterprise pack but i havent received any rewards and when i try and check on microsoft store it just says check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your...
  9. Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox: Trying to get sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with my Xbox series s 4f58730c-2f3c-47bc-93c9-2972bd79413f
  10. how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: it says that every single time I try to download gta v and I've tried forgetting and setting up my net work again I've restarted my xbox I've unplugged it from the power supply and re plugged it...