Trouble connecting to xbox live - Error 80072EF3

Discus and support Trouble connecting to xbox live - Error 80072EF3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am receiving an error saying "sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code: 80072EF3 when trying to connect to xbox live. I have just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seven4ate, May 28, 2015.

1. seven4ate
    seven4ate Guest

I am receiving an error saying "sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code: 80072EF3 when trying to connect to xbox live.

I have just tried to connect to xbox live for the first time in over 12 months. My 360 downloaded several updates before I tried to connect. I am able to access xbox arcade store but unable to download because I am unable to log in.

Any assistance would be appreciated

:)

seven4ate, May 28, 2015
  2. Death Speed God, May 28, 2015
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, May 28, 2015
  4. seven4ate
    seven4ate Guest

I should say I have tried clearing my chache on the hard drive but still have the same problem

seven4ate, May 28, 2015
  5. Brosky aP
    Brosky aP Guest
    Hey there seven4ate!

Sorry to hear about the connection errors.

Have you tried the solutions as provided in
    this support article
    yet?

If not, please let us know how that goes =)

Brosky aP, May 28, 2015
  6. seven4ate
    seven4ate Guest
    Thank you. Solution 2 solved the issue.

seven4ate, May 28, 2015
  7. Brosky aP
    Brosky aP Guest
    Hey seven4ate!

Glad to hear that you got the issue resolved! Trouble connecting to xbox live - Error 80072EF3 :D

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future.

Brosky aP, Oct 31, 2018
  8. onyxishere Win User

Code 80072EF3 sign in error

9. Death Speed God Win User

Error code 80072EF3

10. onyxishere Win User

Error 30072EF3

11. Brosky aP Win User

Hey seven4ate!

Glad to hear that you got the issue resolved! :D

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future.
  12. seven4ate Win User

Thank you. Solution 2 solved the issue.
Thema:

1. Trouble connecting to xbox live - Error 80072EF3 - Similar Threads - Trouble connecting live

2. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  3. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  4. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...
  5. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  6. Having trouble connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to wifi: I'm having issues with connection right now and it's only been today that it has started happening as I was playing on my Xbox console completely fine last night, and now today I try and load up...
  7. Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X: I have a Xbox series X and recently bought the arctic 9X wireless headset when I connected the headset I was able to get sound but I have been having issues getting the mic to work. I’ve tried...
  8. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...
  9. Xbox Connection Troubles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Connection Troubles: I hope this message finds you all in the midst of fantastic gaming adventures. I'm reaching out because I've run into a bit of a snag with my Xbox, and I'm eager to tap into the collective gaming...
  10. Having a LOT of trouble w connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a LOT of trouble w connection: I’ve been having connectivity issues for months with my Xbox. In fact, I had even purchased a newer model recently in hopes of this issue stopping. Whether I am playing a game, watching YouTube or...