Trouble code games

Discus and support Trouble code games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I buy the game PREY yesterday nine at Fnac but the code inside does not work. neither on the xbox one nor on the micosoft site. what to do ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ObjetThefox2008, Jan 12, 2018.

  1. Trouble code games


    Hello, I buy the game PREY yesterday nine at Fnac but the code inside does not work. neither on the xbox one nor on the micosoft site. what to do ?

    Bonjour , j'ai acheter le jeux PREY hier neuf chez Fnac mais le code l'interieur ne fonctionne pas. ni sur la xbox one , ni sur e site micosoft. que faire ?

    :)
     
    ObjetThefox2008, Jan 12, 2018
    #1
  2. SweptGecko
    SweptGecko Guest
    XBL Matchmaking

    Hello! So, my xbox one is having trouble finding a game in matchmaking, on CoD Ghosts. No other games. Help!
     
    SweptGecko, Jan 12, 2018
    #2
  3. Destiny Beta

    hay im having trouble with the code, whenever i put it in it says its not a valid code. am i doing it wrong? i go to games, enter code.
     
    GeneralLeeFaded, Jan 12, 2018
    #3
  4. Turtlearmyz Win User

    Having trouble with a game code

    It might just be a time thing because I went to eat and it started installing so try it again now
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Trouble activating a game code

    Sorry to hear it. Was the console brand new or used? What happens when you try to redeem the code? If you haven't been trying you can redeem the code on the console by tapping the guide button on the console and scrolling over then selecting Redeem Code
    option.

    If that doesn't work please post back with the error code that is posted.
  6. MistyH Win User

    Having trouble with a game code

    My husband gifted Monster Hunter Iceborn to my son. He tried to redeem the code and it keeps telling him to check the instructions that came with his code. We have tried redeeming it on his phone as well, with no luck. If anyone has any idea how to redeem
    this code it would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!
  7. MistyH Win User

    Having trouble with a game code

    We have been trying since last night.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

    reedeming code error

    Hey there tinker1971!

    I wanted to drop in to see if you're still having trouble redeeming your code. Keep us in the loop. To clarify, is this a code for the game, or a code that came with the game?
Thema:

Trouble code games

Loading...
  1. Trouble code games - Similar Threads - Trouble code games

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Trouble loading into apex legends (error code 404)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble loading into apex legends (error code 404): Hello, I am experiencing a startup issue with Apex Legends on my Xbox series S, I can't load past the start screen and I've tried exiting the game, restarting my Xbox, uninstalling and...
  8. mcdonalds meal code trouble

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    mcdonalds meal code trouble: I tried to redeem a McDonalds meal code for the fry helmet it said I redeemed it but is not in my Minecraft inventory. c8af38cf-b094-4312-a483-9a4cd7a4c979
  9. I'm trying to set up my new xbox x and it's having trouble updating an error code starting...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to set up my new xbox x and it's having trouble updating an error code starting...: I've tried to set up my new xbox x and the same error code keeps popping up. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but the update won't finish or even start. 99dd99da-c8e4-4c56-b743-6169ad20475e
  10. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177