Trouble Buying The New Console

Discus and support Trouble Buying The New Console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am aware that it is difficult for the average gamer to get their hands on the new xbox series x and s. I am one of those gamers. I have a few ideas... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SoulCrazy J, Jan 9, 2021.

1. SoulCrazy J
    SoulCrazy J Guest

I am aware that it is difficult for the average gamer to get their hands on the new xbox series x and s. I am one of those gamers. I have a few ideas as to how this can be solved that way Microsoft as a company doesnt lose money from scalpers and the xbox
    community as a whole can start to get back to a sense of normality. Firstly stop putting the consoles online or if you do put the console online put it in an advert on the xbox dashboard. If you go the dashboard route you can control how many go into a house
    hold at one time. If you stop putting them online all together it forces people to go to a physical store to where the retailers can then put a limit on how many they sell to one person per visit per day. One console per person per visit per day. I realize
    there is a pandemic going on and a physical brick and mortar store isnt the smartest option but it beats scalper bots snatching up the products before anyone else can even look at them let alone make a purchase. Or you could find a way to make sure preorders
    that are going to the same address only get one per address per week. This route would give everyone a chance to get their console and Microsoft as a company to get full monetary value out of their products. These scalpers not only hurt Mircosoft its hurting
    the gamers as well.

:)

SoulCrazy J, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Vivaldi-569F10C6-FE7 Win User

Multiplayer freeze

It's way easier to just buy a new console and give your old one to a troubled youth.
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox one X won't start up

If you keep having trouble with it then it may be cheaper for you in the long run to buy a new console.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Should I buy a 4GB, Tell me quick as Im about to buy it!

4GB consoles occasionally go on sale, but when someone says, "for a very very good price" I immediately assume something is shady. Only buy new 360 consoles from established retailers. Anything else is asking for trouble.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Buying a new console

[quote user="AskedPrune49"]I just wanted a Xbox with a small 4G hard drive[/quote]The 4GB 360 S has no HDD. It has an internal USB Memory Unit, with all the limitations that brings (no original XBOX backwards compatability, some DLC and games require a real
    HDD).
    because i planned on taking the 250G hard drive back and forth between xbox's
    While you can do this, it's not a great idea. Game installs from DVD are locked to both the storage device and console that the install is performed from. Moving
    a HDD from console A to console B renders the game installs from console A inoperable on console B.

It's generally considered to be a bad idea to run games from DVD. Your best bet is to pick up a 250GB 360 S console and a USB flash drive. Move the game saves from place to place using the USB flash drive.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Buying a new Console....

Yes you can recover your gamertag and then start playing. However you will not have any of your games saves, unless you stored them on a USB flash drive.
Thema:

1. Trouble Buying The New Console - Similar Threads - Trouble Buying Console

2. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  3. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  4. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  5. Audio trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio trouble: I am trying to change my audio settings through the "audio&music" tab on my xbox one S and it's grayed out and that's typically a connection issue but I have never had a corded headset and have...
  6. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  7. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  8. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61
  9. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...: Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even browsers, is minecraft disabled to buy?...
  10. Trouble buying a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble buying a game: When purchasing Diablo iv the following error message appears...mRrc1WVlvCYlN6nqAlwuui.706 13c070ee-7ef7-4c32-b62e-e4ccb8960369