Trouble buying power ups

Discus and support Trouble buying power ups in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased 50 power-ups for 600 coins. The coins were taken from my total, but the power-ups did not appear, Help! eff057c4-0dca-4659-b0b4-53236a09f075 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LifelikeRhino77, Dec 14, 2017.

  1. Trouble buying power ups


    I purchased 50 power-ups for 600 coins. The coins were taken from my total, but the power-ups did not appear, Help!

    :)
     
    LifelikeRhino77, Dec 14, 2017
    #1
  2. Power ball under a star ball

    I'm having trouble with the power ups....whenever it's the lightening power up, it blanks out like I don't have any more and won't let me use it or any of the other power ups. I've got almost 30 I can't use because of this. Can this be fixed? Please?
     
    AnimateWolf4518, Dec 14, 2017
    #2
  3. power ups

    my power ups are not working, please look into this asap, thank you..
     
    WhitishGem11422, Dec 14, 2017
    #3
  4. Trouble buying power ups

    Can't delete this post, but now realise I hit the wrong button - so there is no problem after all! Sorry to have bothered you.
     
    LifelikeRhino77, Dec 14, 2017
    #4
  5. LifelikeRhino77 Win User

    Trouble buying power ups

    Can't delete this post, but now realise I hit the wrong button - so there is no problem after all! Sorry to have bothered you.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox live sign in error 0x87DD000F

    Heya MrStonesy!

    Let's try a full power cycle on your Xbox One to see if that helps you clear up your sign in trouble. To power cycle your Xbox One, hold down the power button on the front for 8-10 seconds until it powers off. Let us know if you're still having troubles once
    you start it back up.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Hbo go not working

    Hey dudes!

    Sorry to hear about the trouble with HBO go. Since this popped up have you tried power cycling your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds? That can often clear up trouble like this. Let us know how it goes :)
  8. Mister Maka Win User

    This makes no sense

    Hey there xX897bigmanXx.

    There was trouble our teams were aware of yesterday, but the issue should be cleared up by now. If you're still having trouble, please power cycle your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds (until your Xbox One powers off completely. If
    you're still having trouble after that, please let us know :)
  9. Mister Maka Win User

    i cant send or receive any sort of invite

    Heya setrogamer!

    Sorry to hear about the troubles you experienced with notifications yesterday! This should be cleared up now, but if you're still having trouble please give your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds until it powers off. If you're still
    having troubles, please let us know.
Thema:

Trouble buying power ups

Loading...
  1. Trouble buying power ups - Similar Threads - Trouble buying power

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61
  9. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...: Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even browsers, is minecraft disabled to buy?...
  10. Trouble buying a game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble buying a game: When purchasing Diablo iv the following error message appears...mRrc1WVlvCYlN6nqAlwuui.706 13c070ee-7ef7-4c32-b62e-e4ccb8960369