Trouble buying gta 5

Discus and support Trouble buying gta 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanted to buy Gta 5 but when I bought it, it took the money from my account and a error came up saying you might need the bill payer’s permission or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheSoulfulFrog, Jun 1, 2018.

  1. Trouble buying gta 5


    I wanted to buy Gta 5 but when I bought it, it took the money from my account and a error came up saying you might need the bill payer’s permission or try a different method of pay, but I didn’t even get the game and I now just lost £55

    Please if you know what’s wrong or have a solution please tell me. Thanks

    :)
     
    TheSoulfulFrog, Jun 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Daniel6591
    Daniel6591 Guest
    GTA V or Watch Dogs?

    I am buying gta 5 and renting watch dogs. I am more excited for gta 5 too b honest.
     
    Daniel6591, Jun 1, 2018
    #2
  3. Claptrap NL
    Claptrap NL Guest
    GTA 5 ONLINE Trouble

    Have you downloaded all the updates for the game?
     
    Claptrap NL, Jun 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Daniel6591 Win User

    GTA V or Watch Dogs?

    I am buying gta 5 and renting watch dogs. I am more excited for gta 5 too b honest.
  5. onyxishere Win User

    BACKWARD COMPABILITY ISSUES

  6. Claptrap NL Win User

    GTA 5 ONLINE Trouble

    Have you downloaded all the updates for the game?
  7. Francia J. Win User

    Trouble installing GTA 5

    Alright. Please perform a powercycle on the console and then try launching the game again.

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  8. Francia J. Win User

    Trouble installing GTA 5

    Thank you so much for that you've mentioned this is a disc game, correct? Is this for the Xbox Series X|S console?

    There is also an Xbox One version of the game which may be causing the issue.

    If you can send a photo of the disc case that would be great. Kindly hide any personal information that may be visible.
Thema:

Trouble buying gta 5

Loading...
  1. Trouble buying gta 5 - Similar Threads - Trouble buying gta

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    WiFi connection trouble Xbox series s: Need help trying to get my Xbox connected to the WiFi every time I hit connect I get a message saying “can’t connect to the internet. If you have a pc, try to connect to the internet on it. You...
  7. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  8. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61
  9. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...: Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even browsers, is minecraft disabled to buy?...
  10. Trouble buying a game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble buying a game: When purchasing Diablo iv the following error message appears...mRrc1WVlvCYlN6nqAlwuui.706 13c070ee-7ef7-4c32-b62e-e4ccb8960369